Game Discussions

dtspurrier

Woo I'm very excite! Can't wait to see how this all turns out.

As far as the tired up people, Luci would come back for then as she's currently occupied with Zeno. Once he's back at the inn tho shed go back for them if still there. I guess haul em to jail? The guard?

The new Game Thread "The Brazen Escape" is for @Rudolf and @Morphling and I'm thinking dtspurrier.. I basically summarized the hidden threads that I was doing with Rudolf. The party in the Silvery Eel can feel free to return to the dungeon as soon as they are ready.

We can introduce @dtspurrier's new character whenever he is ready. Maybe he is captured too.

19 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

As far as the tired up people, Luci would come back for then as she's currently occupied with Zeno. Once he's back at the inn tho shed go back for them if still there. I guess haul em to jail? The guard?

That's fine. They guards seem little more honorable than the crooks and they begrudgingly take the junkies.

38 minutes ago, Saltimbanco said:

It just occurred to me that you were next going to head to New Vinland to give the Viking you found under Dagon’s Mound a proper burial. I guess you’ll be bring Magnus too.

spacer.png