A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel OOC

10 hours ago, Ensou said:

Booth has Touch of Health, so I am trying to understand if with 5 power points, it means he can heal Malus for 10 damage? Also wondering if Malus will like some as well?

TOUCH OF HEALTH

Psychometabolism (Healing)
Level: Life 1
Display: Auditory and material
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: One creature
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw:Will negates (harmless) or Will half
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 1

A delicate chime resounds as your touch heals a creature’s minor wounds.

With a touch, you channel positive energy to cure 2 points of damage to a target creature. If used against an undead creature, touch of health instead deals 2 points of damage. An undead creature can attempt a Will save for half damage.

Augment: For every additional power point you spend, you can cure 2 additional points of damage to a target creature, or deal 2 additional points of damage to undead.

You can't spend more power points on a power than your Manifester Level, which I think for Booth should be 1 (unless he has something like Practiced Manifester to increase his effective manifester level?). But, fortunately, we're out of combat, so you can just touch one of us every six seconds to heal 2 HP for 1 PP still. :D

10 hours ago, Amoren said:

You can't spend more power points on a power than your Manifester Level, which I think for Booth should be 1 (unless he has something like Practiced Manifester to increase his effective manifester level?). But, fortunately, we're out of combat, so you can just touch one of us every six seconds to heal 2 HP for 1 PP still. :D

Oh yes, the Manifester level is only 1.

Would Malus and Kal like to be healed? GM, I will RP the actions in one posting but treat it as several heals over a few minutes.

That's fine. You can check the first post in this OOC thread for a loot table and who is hold what loot. I suppose I can also start to track things bought by the players over the course of the mission there as well.