4 hours ago, Conaldar said:

This is moving faster than I expected. You folks are really into it! Other than giving your villains the key to the building let me know how I can make it better.

idk, I'm not really engaging with the whole prison sequence as much as I thought I would be. 

12 hours ago, SageBahamut said:

idk, I'm not really engaging with the whole prison sequence as much as I thought I would be. 

tbh I didn't think any of you would find it very engaging but the more your characters learn about Gaddis the sooner they can escape and take over the world. 

Waiting on @Rudolf to make the check.

Play-by-Post is SLOW folks and I'm only looking for around two posts per week. Please don't let that annoy you. If I were playing here I'd be doing what Dice and Siren are doing: finding out how to escape this boring prison. We're more than a week in and haven't completed one day in-game. Your patience and interaction with the setting are greatly appreciated and if I can do anything to enhance your experience as a player just PM me 🙂

Sorry everyone, I've been quite silent the past week, I've been hit by some IRL news that... Change things. I'm not going to be able to focus for a while, so I figured it best to bow out early.

Thanks for the opportunity!

5 hours ago, Oceane said:

Sorry everyone, I've been quite silent the past week, I've been hit by some IRL news that... Change things. I'm not going to be able to focus for a while, so I figured it best to bow out early.

Thanks for the opportunity!

@Oceane I hope your RL issue(s) work out in a positive way and thanks for your presence 🙂

That makes six Insurgents. Still enough right? Are we still good? My plan was to gradually introduce elements but the group's been great at interacting with the setting and its NPCs. You're so close to getting the answer to the Insurgents' escape and you're finding it out from three different perspectives. I did not expect that. 

So let me know if we should recruit another player or just run with the six Insurgents. I think we're fine but we're a group.

@cbenny I checked and Private texts aren't available yet.

Edited by Conaldar (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Conaldar said:

That makes six Insurgents. Still enough right? Are we still good? My plan was to gradually introduce elements but the group's been great at interacting with the setting and its NPCs. You're so close to getting the answer to the Insurgents' escape and you're finding it out from three different perspectives. I did not expect that. 

So let me know if we should recruit another player or just run with the six Insurgents. I think we're fine but we're a group.

I'm okay with just six. I mean, from a meta perspective losing the team's teleporter will limit future plans, but we still have a pretty well-rounded team. It just means that we will have less non-lethal options for ending future confrontations.

Edited by cbenny (see edit history)