Sheet Folders in Testing ×

How do I…?

Colin

On 6/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, Conaldar said:

How do I "correctly" embed Spoiler text inside a Spoiler text that doesn't look crazy to me? I wanna be Chaotic Evil 😈 but what I did looks Lawful Stupid.

Show top level spoiler

And in here we show.

Nested Spoiler

Spoiler inside spoiler.

Looks sort of weird when you are editing but works just fine. Might help to remove the eye from inside spoiler content.

EDIT: removed the eye (icon) from inside the spoiler text box.  Look better now?

@Arklytte Guessing you need the game switched to read-only or private since you just finished recruiting, yeah? Let me know which one and I'll change it, then the Invite Members option will be visible in the game menu. Game Ads and GM-switchable game status are next in the queue after the Dice Tower upgrades, so hopefully soon y'all will be able to do it without needing staff. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Colin said:

@Arklytte Guessing you need the game switched to read-only or private since you just finished recruiting, yeah? Let me know which one and I'll change it, then the Invite Members option will be visible in the game menu. Game Ads and GM-switchable game status are next in the queue after the Dice Tower upgrades, so hopefully soon y'all will be able to do it without needing staff. 🙂

Yep.  Was going to send you a pm shortly.  I just wanted to give folks a chance to respond in the OOC thread if they wanted to.  But if being able to send invites is dependent on the game being read only, then yes, please swap it over to Read Only, thanks.  🙂

@farothel Not quite yet, no. That is something that will most likely be possible once the “private text/post/thread and language block” section of the dev list.

I’ll add private rolls to the feature requests on the tracker so it’s seen for sure by the dev team. 

8 minutes ago, Colin said:

@farothel Not quite yet, no. That is something that will most likely be possible once the “private text/post/thread and language block” section of the dev list.

I’ll add private rolls to the feature requests on the tracker so it’s seen for sure by the dev team. 

perfect, thanks.