Ooc

Rakle

Lmao

Yup, just what I said.

I have loot link thread.

I clicked it.

It brings up Google spread sheet.

I'm looking for the actual list of items.

I requested that, if possible, the actual list of items link be placed in the loot thread so it's easier to find in the future.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Here is all I see on loot link. I've scrolled up and down and checked all the cells.

Loot Link

Treasure Earned: Money

total earned 6735    
current Total 6,735    
Date Amount earned Amount Spent  
12/12/23 3000    
2/2/24 110    
2/6/24 225   sacks of spices
4/5/24 3400    

56 minutes ago, Terran said:

Here is all I see on loot link. I've scrolled up and down and checked all the cells.

Loot Link

Treasure Earned: Money

total earned 6735    
current Total 6,735    
Date Amount earned Amount Spent  
12/12/23 3000    
2/2/24 110    
2/6/24 225   sacks of spices
4/5/24 3400    

Look at the bottom of the page, there's a tab for the items also.
image.png.81e36453b9bed1a73ae25b0bf43c7c39.png

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

Here is Raze's prior request for certain items out of the treasure trove that I thought might help us on our missions or to stay alive.

Prior Post

Posted April 11 (edited)

I just reviewed our treasure list.

I would like to get permission for Raisin to wear one of our four Cloaks of Resistance +1. Return to loot when not needed.  NOW WORN

Also, if there are no objections, I would also like to claim the Handy Haversack so she can carry more stuff to help us, and to haul away treasure for us to divide. (Right now she is at max weight without being encumbered).

Finally, since we are going into a major battle, I think we should arm-up.

I would like Raisin to carry some or all of these items for party use to survive what's coming. If not used, then they will be returned to the treasure list to be claimed or sold. Use in combat or return to loot and sell

Oil of Hold Portal
Potion of Sanctuary
3 Alchemist Fire
3 Antitoxins
4 vials of holy water
3 Cure Light Wounds Potions

She will also need to replace 1 Spider Climb potions, 2 Hide from Undead potions, 1 Bull's Strength potion from the Temple stores, where she acquired them in the first place and which were used in the rescue of their cleric, and a Cat's Grace Potion if possible.

A potion to Remove Paralysis might be useful if Anhotep can sweet talk the clergy into helping out!

Note, I selected items thinking, what can I do in emergencies, or if PCs go down, are poisoned or even paralyzed since Raisin has no magic options.

IS THIS OKAY?

The item request is still her suggestion for the coming combat, including the items to request from the Temple, such as Cat's Grace and Remove Paralysis Potions, etc.

Basically, the idea is for Raisin to have options to help others in combat situations if they are hurt, held or go down. Since she can't cast spells and has no skill at using most magic items, Raze would become the group's "Potion-esta" giving us essential options in times of crisis.

The party just received 4500 gp of stuff from the temple, so the will not have much to give you. Maybe a holy water or two can be spared.

From what I can tell, each of us is getting 2606gp each by selling everything not claimed, which means I've got about 8.5k and need 11k for the Phylactery. So, yeah.. looking for donations, for company healing and undead killing. :)

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Did some quick tweaks to a copy of the loot sheet to try to make the calculations a bit easier/quicker. If we put the scrolls/potions/alchemical items in a 'Party Loot' category, everyone should end up with about 4,000gp in value after everything is sold.

Here's the edited sheet.

I think I've got everything sorted right - if there's something I'm missing or something someone wants to claim/not claim, let me know. I thought I remembered Ramad wanting one of the Cloaks, so I put him as claiming one.

So is the 4K gold the total that we each have to spend? ...minus 500gp/each for a Phylactery?
Where does the 8.5K come from? Is that Anhotep's personal savings?

Cash Allocation is what people would have to spend, with the Total Value line serving as a check to make sure everyone's getting the same value. Pearl gets the full 3,989gp, since she's not marked as collecting anything from the loot list, while Dros only has 2,989gp, since he took the Amulet of Natural Armor.

The calculations assume scrolls go into party loot, and from there can into a spellbook without charging the caster. Same with potions, alchemical items, etc, unless it's not something people have expressed interest in keeping.

Edited by dhemon (see edit history)

I'm not complaining, just a question.

It looks like the Cloaks of Resistance, valued at 1000 GP each and which could be sold for 500 GP, were assigned a value more than sales price to Anhotep and Raze.

Did you charge Raisin for a Spider Climb potion she used in the Fake Fight?

Looks like Anhotep is getting the 1.5 K he needs from Dros.

So with that out the way. Anhotep is ready to go.

Anhotep is carrying nothing that was just given to us in the temple. Hope everyone adds the relevant items to their inventory so we can see what went where.