OOC - KarDrago

SMARTAgentKC

Out of character topic for Kardrago's simulation

@KarDrago

Hey Kardrago if you would be a pal and start a new topic with your character's name as the title and put down a backstory, statblock and a picture of your character, I can help you optimize the battle mechanics and make it so that he starts off the best he could be.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for it but just keep in mind my character is only mechanically finished. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I never finished fluff. I might write something quickly but it certainly won't be Shakespeare 😄

No worries Grudge, Eagleheart only has a few concepts with no posted sheet links. So he'll have to whip something together,

Just a heads up to you both Kardrago's character is a level 1 wizard, and I'm planning on running the first chapter of Waterdeep DragonHeist subtitled A friend in need. This adventure has other chapters in it (5 in total) if people are interested in continuing after the first one. I'll allow characters to be levels 1 2 or 3 so that all classes can unlock a subclass if desired but if you choose higher levels and want to continue to the next chapter of the adventure, don't expect any level ups between the lower chapters (each chapter completed gives you a level up in milestone terms)

5 hours ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

No worries Grudge, Eagleheart only has a few concepts with no posted sheet links. So he'll have to whip something together,

Just a heads up to you both Kardrago's character is a level 1 wizard, and I'm planning on running the first chapter of Waterdeep DragonHeist subtitled A friend in need. This adventure has other chapters in it (5 in total) if people are interested in continuing after the first one. I'll allow characters to be levels 1 2 or 3 so that all classes can unlock a subclass if desired but if you choose higher levels and want to continue to the next chapter of the adventure, don't expect any level ups between the lower chapters (each chapter completed gives you a level up in milestone terms)

My preference is always to start from the beginning to have some context for the story. My character is lvl 3 and I'd be fine if that means he's not gonna level first few chapters. I can also delevel character if everyone want to start from 1.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)