Game-related OOC

DangerBoy

@DangerBoy My current plan is to drop an ectoplasmic hemisphere 10 feet in diameter at square I have marked with double red "XX". My goal is to encapsulate all three in an ectoplasmic barrier. I think I counted the distance right to that square. But please check the math, I have a 70 foot range to work with.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/wall-of-ectoplasm/

That should give me just enough space to put them in a bubble 18 inches thick. Each 10 square feet of bubble has 36 hit points. I know it won't hold them long but it should rob them of at least one round. @Omegang @parody @Lycar if you guys could kill the opponents circling me in that round, when my wall drops we should be in a much better tactical position.

I can form two more of these, that might buy Aranaias two rounds to get Duncan healed up before I can't block them anymore

Duncan's iron Body grants him immunity to poison and electricity - does he need to make the save vs poison or the reflex save for half damage from chain lightning?

Out of personal curiosity, how do spells like Blood Crow Strike work in terms of action economy? It says it has a full round casting time - are the full round flurry of blows attacks part of that full round casting time?

So Edmund has a single bolt left to snipe with, then he would need a full round to reload. With the greatest melee threat eliminated, maybe Edmund should go and engage the enemy casters up close and personal?

@LycarJalabar has taken 74 points of damage so far. The summoned creature is not on the Enemies listing, so not sure of that.

If you could finish off Jalabar and Duncan can take out the construct, Kendrick’s action might work.

I think Duncan can get you out of there with a Dimension Door. He'd have to move to you then cast though, which means no attacking this round.

Putting them in a bubble means they get a round to heal/buff. Do you have any other options?

@parodyI think that what Lycar is noting is that when you reach Kendrick, you will be within 10' of Jalabar, or within the range of your bardiche threat. As soon as that happens, Edmund can sneak attack. You can then Dimension Door out, assuming that the Attack of Opportunity that the Spiritual Ally will take from your casting doesn't disrupt your spell.