Tujan the Prison Isle - OoC

3 hours ago, paladinred said:

The issue with the "present sword" is my bad as I did not know what was meant by it, I did not want to make Finn out to be a bad guy so if I did then I am sorry. There is still a large number of doors to open and you now have a weapon you can hurt these damned dogs with.

Lol, no problem here. Finn is not exactly a good guy either, I'd say occasionally polite at most. If Rosalee sails off thinking he's a bully and he thinks she's a "trained fencer" as Strunthal is a ballerina I think neither of them will lose sleep over it. 😄

Pffff then considering all others are Bow or Magic users maybe Strunthall can use it as the backup weapon. He has 2 levels in Fighter so he would be proficient and with 14 in Str he would have +3 Mod (included with +1 from sword). I think that is the best attack/damage ratio we have. If Finn would use it he'd have just +1 from enchantment on both. Even with Longsword's higher damage output with Hideous Blow and using Dex for an attack on average, his output would be higher with Rapier (not to mention he plans to build it further with Rapier's minds so he will out-damage Longsword if we manage to gain one level). I did not mention Argent because I'm not sure if can he use weapons, but if he can he would be a candidate for sure, but until that is settled it being Strunthall's backup melee weapon sounds most reasonable.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

There, unless someone more proficient pops up that didn't spoke up so far sword's destiny is settled. By the way, did Finn get one of the two Health Potions he asked for? I want to enter it into the sheet.

12 hours ago, paladinred said:

It is possible to use ranged attacks but the regular style would not work due to the distance needed to travel.

Ok so Darwin, Sturmthall and Finn shoot Suprize round then everything go as normal? Posted attack and Ini roll

@paladinred Hey, sorry to bother you, but I have two questions, since no baddies are acting before Finn can I post for my round now or wait my turn? And when you find time could you change that Finn missed in the first round and add 7 damage he did so I can keep a rough tally of enemy HP (since thin man is dead this is no high priority)