Hey! I've been interested in playing in a Scion 2e game for a while and chanced across this. Are pantheons from the later books in the line allowed? I have some ideas for Scions of the Nemetondevos, the Bogovi, and the Annuna.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, CandyLaser said:

Hey! I've been interested in playing in a Scion 2e game for a while and chanced across this. Are pantheons from the later books in the line allowed? I have some ideas for Scions of the Nemetondevos, the Bogovi, and the Annuna.

Yes all the later pantheons are allowed, including even the Arthurian Mythos/Plant Don of Wales recently released with Once and Future.

5 hours ago, Sister Spooky said:

Wooooooo count me in

A lot of Enthusiasm!

4 hours ago, Novel272 said:

Yessss a Scion game! I'll definitely submit an app!

Indeed a Scion game! a lot of fun stuff with all the materials.

Edited by PerilousAdventures (see edit history)

Okay, the skeleton Tayanna is up. My black hat hacker doesn't seem to be much of a hero, but we will see how that develops.

I still have a lot of choices to make before the character is complete, but if anyone wants to put some links in the background, or just has a cool idea that could be linked to the characters, let me know.

Also, if this steps on anyone's sensibilities, let me know early before I get into something your character might find unpleasant.

Your character looks fine to me so far. There may be a bit of conflict between her and my character, but just a bit since he is the reincarnation of Nuadha and chaos is something he's used to, despite being of order.

1 hour ago, Sister Spooky said:

Hmmm...should I make a social "face" or a more occult focused character? What do you guys think? 🤔

I wouldn't create something to fill a specific gap. We might be able to get by when needed. So find something you want to play, and build that. Any gaps we can fill as we play.

Just read a line that the Tuatha will occasionally foster Scions of other Pantheons…

Scion of Odin fostered by the Morrigan. Constantly asking every random crow he sees who they belong to, “Mom”, or “Dad”?

4 hours ago, Sister Spooky said:

Soooo...anybody got any good ideas for an Order Relic for Hera? 🙂

Depends what do you want to do?

If just adding the Order purview to your repertoire: (Assuming you aren't picking Order as your innate purview)

-The Peacock Smartphone: A chic smartphone, designed by one of her scion, grants the Order purview (2-dots)

If a weapon, you pretty much have a wide range of choices in Greek myths or even create one for your character, like a gladius from Juno (Hera other mantle) that you can summon as a simple action and also granting the Order Purview. (3-dots) If you don't need access to the Order purview because you took it as an innate purview you could instead get enhancement 1 for all combat actions.

3 hours ago, Psyconure said:

Just read a line that the Tuatha will occasionally foster Scions of other Pantheons…

Scion of Odin fostered by the Morrigan. Constantly asking every random crow he sees who they belong to, “Mom”, or “Dad”?

Could be funny, but yeah many pantheons foster scions, as having more scions on your side is always a good idea.