OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Well it seems Raziel should be the high priest, especially since he is indeed the priest. I'd be good for General. No charisma to be found here.

Also, were we going to find another player? We're down to 5.

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)

Hey guys. So, events with my boy are taking up much more of my free time than I thought. As much as it pains me, I don't see being able to post on the Weave for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much for opening your game and arms to me. Maybe once everything is settled down, you'd consider me again. Wish you all the best!

I'm not sure I can add another game, but this looks interesting, so here are a few preliminary questions:

• what has happened in-game up till now?
    I read stuff about ghouls some time back, when Starhawk contacted me, but I don't have the full picture

• are the Kingdom roles up for discussion?
    For the character I'm thinking of, Ruler could be a possibility, but I certainly don't intend to grab it away from Rakle if they want it.

• are the current players looking for specific party (not Kingdom) roles to be fulfilled? I see Arcanist/Cleric/Fighter/Skald so it seems pretty well-rounded already.

• a couple of character creation questions for you Starhawk:
    1/ if a class grants something equivalent to an Elephant in the Room feat, specifically Swashbuckler with Weapon Finesse, do they get a bonus feat as replacement or not?
    2/ any cap on single item cost?

So far we moved into an abandoned settlement and cleared out the undead. Some of the ghouls fled and are still at large. We have made contact with our lizardfolk neighbors and have an understanding of non aggression but no real treaty. It's still day 1 when we left off.

Yeah, we're still working out kingdom roles.

I don't think we need specific party roles. If we get enough new players we were going to split into two active groups.

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)

9 hours ago, namo said:

I'm not sure I can add another game, but this looks interesting, so here are a few preliminary questions:

• what has happened in-game up till now?
    I read stuff about ghouls some time back, when Starhawk contacted me, but I don't have the full picture

• are the Kingdom roles up for discussion?
    For the character I'm thinking of, Ruler could be a possibility, but I certainly don't intend to grab it away from Rakle if they want it.

• are the current players looking for specific party (not Kingdom) roles to be fulfilled? I see Arcanist/Cleric/Fighter/Skald so it seems pretty well-rounded already.

• a couple of character creation questions for you Starhawk:
    1/ if a class grants something equivalent to an Elephant in the Room feat, specifically Swashbuckler with Weapon Finesse, do they get a bonus feat as replacement or not?
    2/ any cap on single item cost?

You got washed ashore in a strange land, beach life tried to eat you. Made your way towards a settlement that turned out to be abandoned (by anything friendly), had to fight a bunch of unintelligent undead left there by sahaugin as a trap for the unwary, had to fight your way through a ghoul haunted village hall were the ghouls were using smoke and darkness to even the odds against the heavily armored and the magic users. The company lost no-one being incredibly lucky. The ghouls lost several of their number and so, electing to retreat, escaped into the ground and into water, not needing to breathe. The company met a a lizardfolk envoy, at the burial grounds for the previous human shipwrecked, who informed them that by ancient edict humans were not allowed on their lands for any reason and that the Sahaugin would attack the village in due course. The company and the new villagers are settling in.

Yep.

Play whatever you want to play.

Yes on Elephant in the Room question.

Nope, though subject to review.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)