OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Is it safe to presume Ed has accompanied the party to the burial ground (or was there prior)

Last I heard from DM was that his search of the village structures was going to take some time.

Is there an update on that? Or is he still moving from hut to hut?

I was thinking that if this was a sort of small scale kingdom building type campaign, or at least 'castle defense', that acquisition of materials and tools would come into play...

Did Ed Billings not find anything of any value anywhere in the compound?

So, we're down to 5 active posters with the others being dead weight. I have a responsibility to post updates, players have a responsibility to react to posts. That's the deal.

Respectfully, I am withdrawing from the game. I am not adequately engaged in either the story or my character, specifically, and there seems to be enough active players to keep things running smoothly.

You've done an excellent job creating a game from scratch and keeping up on posting. I thank you for allowing me to participate.

Good luck to everyone.

Ed and Bugler wander on..........

Posted (edited)

NPCs get provoked too. In the course of a few posts you have 1 verbally doubted the honesty of the one you are talking to. 2. Stated they hold a position they dont hold.. the straw man. What am I supposed to do in such circumstances.. have NPCs bend themselves out of shape and act in an un natural way? You could say I apologise to try and get back to something normal, but so far I've not heard you character say I am sorry.. you shouldn't have asked her to prove who she was on first meeting her. She didnt say we hate you.. she said we dont allow humans on our land on the basis of humans past actions. Sorry but its up to you rescue this and do it in ic

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)