OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Sorry, if I'm being tetchy. Probably am. The Roll20 stuff is winding me up a little. I think I have a handle on everything else. It's not you guys.

If Drew would move, Torren can step back one space and not be attacked by all those ghouls. Cyl could step in behind him and they would take them on one at a time.

51 minutes ago, Alterangel said:

If Drew would move, Torren can step back one space and not be attacked by all those ghouls. Cyl could step in behind him and they would take them on one at a time.

Yeah, that would be good if we can do that.

On 3/5/2024 at 4:43 PM, Terran said:

Had surgery today. Should be out and okay to post tomorrow. NPC my character as needed.

Hope you're feeling better!

@Starhawk If you could just move Drew and Raziel one more step back, then Cyl can step into that gap and start helping Torren with these ghouls

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)

Working on post now. Fell asleep sitting at computer. 😃

Two posts up. One for last round. One for the current round.

Heading to lay down awhile. Need to rest.

If, for some reason, or folk are in the way preventing Raziel from exiting through the window, then he will use the move action in another way.

I'm assuming we can leave, but if not, then please advise so I can fix my post and use the move action for something that is possible.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Terran said:

Working on post now. Fell asleep sitting at computer. 😃

Been there. Done that! Hope your drugs were good. I woke up from back surgery feeling positively dreamy.

I was planning on making for the window next round. Are we still holding our breaths? I've got to be running out of rounds before I have to start making saves.

If the smoke has cleared enough we can breathe, then Cyl can back me up and we can start whittling them down.

Edited by Penchant (see edit history)