OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

1 minute ago, Alterangel said:

Ok. I can get a post up. Don't I go after him in initiative though? Would you have to delay?

We're doing block initiative. Player's turn is submit in any order. When player's decide to post they should look up what's come before and act accordingly.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Penchant said:

I feel ya. At least I rolled middling this time. You can hold your breath without making a check for a little while.

I took my action.

@Starhawk what was my total damage for the round?

Let me look at Roll20. You're on 33/39, so 6.

7 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Going to say no to holding your breath on Ghast stench. This nerfs ghasts and turns them into ghouls, without the requisite drop in experience reward.

I think I was confused by what we were holding our breath against. I think I understand now: we're holding our breath against the smoke, with a 50/50 chance we have to make a Fortitude save. But there are also ghasts, with the Stench ability, and holding your breath is ineffective against them. Is that correct?

As for the map, I was using mobile. But I've been able to move it using mobile before, so I don't know what happened.

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Alterangel said:

I think I understand now: we're holding our breath against the smoke, with a 50/50 chance we have to make a Fortitude save. But there are also ghasts, with the Stench ability, and holding your breath is ineffective against them. Is that correct?

That's correct. I'm kinda drawing a line between environmental effects and special creature attacks.

If i use the mud power now, i'm going to hit Torren and Drew too(it's not enemy only)

The way i see it, we have two options, based on @dtspurrier preference

Either Drew step ahead and fight the ghoul with Torren, while Edwin prepare a single target spell for any ghoul reinforcement coming their way

Or

Drew double move to Cyl, to reinforce that flank, freeing the space for Edwin to step in, from that position he can mud power without hitting any ally and then move the familiar between himself and the ghoul, to act as interference/bait

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)