OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

The doorway leading into the manor house's main room now appears to be 2.5 feet wide.

I thought before it was a 10 foot opening between the two rooms?

Just now, Terran said:

The doorway leading into the manor house's main room now appears to be 2.5 feet wide.

I thought before it was a 10 foot opening between the two rooms?

You are welcome to try and perfectly align almost invisible grid on the published map with the roll20 grid. It's 5' wide.

2 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

You are welcome to try and perfectly align almost invisible grid on the published map with the roll20 grid. It's 5' wide.

I see a black bar beneath Drew and only a small gap where Torren is standing. 🤷‍♂️

I need to redo my post. Things have changed.

Is the doorway behind Drew or is the doorway behind Torren?

Please note, that now I do not see a black line under Drew on the map anymore.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

I just realized I was counting my breath rounds wrong (forgot to subtract another 1 for his Standard Actions each round). So Cyl only has 14 rounds of air left (7 if using a standard Action each round).

I notice nobody else is really holding breath though or calculating it correctly either.

Is the smoke still an issue in this area or no?

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

@Terran

There is no space between Torren and Drew. :(

Drew took a five foot step back to not get AOO'd. Torren moved into the space Drew vacated.

I really need to learn how to align near invisible published map gridlines with Roll20 gridlines.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

That's because his PC on the map was moved and would only block my PCs actions after I posted.

He was back a space toward the south when I posted, which was a map update because before that Drew was in the other room right before that.

Drew only was moved to the present space after I posted, which is the second position on the map he has moved to, and third position on the map occupied this round.

I will revise a third time, I guess, as time might permit.

Getting ready for surgery tomorrow and frankly this is an extremely low priority, at best. 🤔

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Don't worry. I was only looking at numbers and not at die rolls, so Torren got bit. So, we need to check to see if he's paralyzed. If he is then the turn changes.