Storm Kings Thunder, Chapter 1. (OOC)

9 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

((Looks like you're turning this into the OOC thread? I'll go ahead and move this thread to the "Active Missions - OOC Threads" folder, then.))

I have and I hope that's okay. I thought I had read somewhere that I could do that or make an OOC separately.

On 1/26/2024 at 6:04 AM, IWantBapo said:

I have and I hope that's okay. I thought I had read somewhere that I could do that or make an OOC separately.

It's fine. That's how I used to do it at OGMW, because the application process often included a lot of OOC talk anyway, and I liked the idea of reducing clutter in the archives.

I've done a bad job of keeping track of missions I'm not involved in, so if you need a mod to move your thread, just remember to @ us.

Okay, that is enough XP to level him up to second level. How do you want to handle this? Do I just level him up now or do you want me to wait till a later point to level up?

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

Okay, that is enough XP to level him up to second level. How do you want to handle this? Do I just level him up now or do you want me to wait till a later point to level up?

I think it would benefit the whole party if you had more hit points and skills. Go ahead and level him up and then I wont have to worry about you so much in combat. 😁

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

Okay, character sheet is updated. he is now level 2. I will wait till we get either someplace he can spend money or the end of the adventure before I worry about upgrading his finances and equipment.

Due to the rules of the game you will unfortunately have to wait until the game ends but its okay we are making great time. You will likely level up a second time before we are done.