Interlude - Enter the Resurgence (IC)

Malkavian Grin

Events

RC-9738 "Shade"

Reflex 20 (FF 16) | Fort 15 | Will 15 | DT 15 | HP: 43/43 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Force Points 6/6 | Destiny Points 3 | Features | Conditions

Shade looked at her, confused, as she spoke about tension. "Uh...not really sure what you're talking about. I feel fine - except for the brain surgery, anyway. That's not exactly a pinprick." He let her apply pressure to the spot, but it didn't feel any different. "No, I think I'm fine. Really. What did you want to talk about?"

OOC

TBD

Tetra Terrabreaker

Tetra Terrabreaker

Tetra nodded, "I said they didn't, not couldn't. Big difference." He needed to remember not everyone shared his optimism and must people expected the worst in these dark times.

• 3 weeks later...

Nina Veldii - a.k.a. Steel Nina Twi'lek Backwater Bounty Hunter

Init +3 | Perception +7 (Low-light Vision) | Basic, Ryl, Huttese, Bocce | Persuasion +3 | Deception +8 | Gather Info +8 | Stealth +13 | Deceptive | Seducer

Fort 18 | Ref 17 | Will 15 | HP 41/41 | DT 18 | CT 0 -1 -2 -5 -10 H | FP 6/6 |TFP 0/1 | Credits 235 | Sport Hunter | Point Blank Shot | Improved Stealth | Precise Shot

SteelNinaTwilekAIRendering.jpg.6c39a2b1fb4f3e9edff48464c5d58e2e.jpgNina considered Shade's words, reexamining her perceptions and thought processes. How had she misread the situation so... completely. Despite all of her training. Bias had undermined her training. Or perhaps hubris. Or both. Of the two, the possibility of bias scared her more than hubris. Was she developing an attachment to Shade? To the others? She'd heard that battle facilitated strong feeling of attachment. She'd never before experienced battle. One on one combat, yes, but not battle.

"Forgive me for overstepping, Shade. As for the conversation I'd hope to initiate, perhaps that too was an overreach. I'd noticed that--toward the end of our mission, you began acting a bit... unstable. And I thought you might want to talk about it." Her tone matched her phrasing, suggesting she had little confidence in her invitation.

OOC

Main Hand -

Off Hand -

Actions

Action

Swift Action

Move Action

Possible Reaction

Effects/Conditions

Statblock

Twi'lek Female Scout 2 Scoundrel 1

Destiny Points 0 Dark Side Score 0

Str 10 Dex 14 Con 14 Int 12 Wis 12 Cha 14

Skills Athletics +6, Deception +8, Gather Information +8, Perception +7, Stealth +13/+18, Survival +7

Speed 6

Melee +1 Snap Baton (2d4+1 bludgeoning)

Ranged +4 Chuq-chuk (2d12+2 piercing), +4 Saturday Night Special (3d6+2 piercing)

Equipment

• All-Temperature Outfit (worn): zippered all-temperature low-cut t-shirt, all-temperature stretch pants, all-temperature crop jacket with hood in large zippered collar, all-temperature stretch neck gaiter (in jacket pocket), all-temperature gloves, all-temperature hiking boots, polarized sunglasses (in jacket pocket)
  • Camouflage Poncho (currently in private cabin on ship)
  • [Female Twi'lek] Earbud Comlink (concealed in ear: DC 33 Perception check to spot)
  • Hypoinjector Wristband (worn)
  • Miniatureized Survival Knife (sheathed on thigh)
    • Fire Paste (in miniaturized survival knife hilt)
  • Hip Holster (in secured locker in private cabin on ship)
    • Chuq-Chuk (in Hip Holster)
      • Retractable Stock
      • Bipod
      • Rangefinder
      • Targeting Scope
  • Concealed Shoulder Holster
    • Saturday Night Special (DC 23 Perception check to spot)
  • Cutsom Synth-Leather Utility Belt
    • Pocket 1: Snap Baton
    • Pocket 2: Flash Suppressor/Silencer, Medisensor, Recording Unit: Audio & Video
    • Pocket 3: Half a roll of Mesh Tape, , Liquid Cable Dispenser
    • Pocket 4: Ammo Clip (20 rounds), Ammo Clip (20 stun rounds), Ammo Clip (10 rounds)
    • Pocket 5: makeup kit, hygiene kit, perfume
    • Pocket 6: Ration Pack x3, Personal Multitool
    • Pocket 7: Medpac, Antitoxin Patch
    • Pocket 8: Flash Canister
    • Pocket 9: Smoke Grenade
    • Hooked on Belt: 1 liter condensing canteen w/built-in water purification
  • Lectro Yookoo'Lele (in carrying case on shoulder strap)
  • Field Kit (in private cabin on ship)
    • condensing canteen w/built-in water purification
    • sunshield roll
    • ration packs x28
    • glowrod x2
    • breath mask x2, filter x24, atmospheric canister x12
    • synthrope
    • survival knife
    • half a roll of mesh tape

Events

RC-9738 "Shade"

Reflex 20 (FF 16) | Fort 15 | Will 15 | DT 15 | HP: 43/43 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Force Points 6/6 | Destiny Points 3 | Features | Conditions

"Ah. That was, um, noticed. I...had a feeling it might have been. By someone. Really ought to seek out Jal and Tetra, make sure they know I"m okay." Shade let out a sigh, then said, "At the end of the war, one of the special orders on our obedience chips was issued - Order 66." Shade tensed up slightly as he said it - he didn't hear the voice compelling him to exterminate the Jedi anymore, but the memory still brought him tension. "Order 66 was the order that called for the extermination of the Jedi. It was issued during my time on Felucia, while my unit and I were...separated...from the rest of the army." He was reasonably certain he'd be reliving that time later, although he kept it together for now. "When we reunited with the main clone force, Commander Bly told us that order 66 had been issued. Once Tetra - and later, Jal - started doing Jedi things, the chip started trying to force me to follow that order. I was able to hold it off while we focused on the actual mission, but once that was done...if I hadn't had Remy sedate me as soon as we got on the ship and take the chip out when we got here, I might not have been able to stop myself from acting on it." Not being able to take his own actions...it was still a little scary. Like being a droid.

OOC

TBD