Out of Character Discussion

Butchern

When Robin Laws runs Trail of Cthulhu games at cons and the players have exhausted everything in a scene and have discovered all the clues they are going to discover and he wants to move them on for the sake of time, he plays the Law and Order scene-changing dun dun on his phone and changes the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3MuUTmXNk

Where do y'all want to go next? Library and Broder's house are the two most recent mentions, IIRC.

Edited by Butchern (see edit history)

my vote is Broder's house, there should be interesting stuff there hopefully and maybe even a use for the key. I'm not quite clear on the proposed purpose of library, I dug through the IC posts and it might have been put forward to figure out more regarding the rock? Which my guess isn't going to be fruitful unless we are very lucky (but I could be mistaken regarding both purpose and prospects of the library investigation).

10 hours ago, DogTheGoblin said:

Stay safe @Butchern, hope it’s nothing more than a minor inconvenience 

For us, that is likely. At this point I think we are only going to get tropical-storm-like winds and rain. Should be here in a few hours. Right now it is just cool (for us) and breezy.

5 hours ago, LaChupa said:

She tried her best to keep an eye out for birds without looking like she was losing her mind.

Roll Spot Hidden.