Out of Character Discussion

Butchern

The SAN damage is 0/1d3, so if you passed, you take 0. If you failed, roll 1d3 and reduce your SAN by that much. Also, if you failed, you need to have the appropriate reaction. Some suggestions are on p. 154.

Everyone post their reaction and any actions you might be taking (but keep your actions to the kinds of things you can do on a single combat round).

Based on the fiction so far and some IC suggestions, I think the current options are . . .

-Keep on talking if you have anything else you'd like to ask about.

-Check out Stephanie's room (that would take a roll, so be thinking about how you might handle that).

-Return to Charleston and visit the library (that's an old lead, but it is still on my list as unaddressed).

-There is still the matter of the key.

we could ask stephanie if she knows/thinks anything about the birds but other than that I don't see much else to do without burglarizing which is both morally suspect and (at least IC) I would not think overly fruitful in the event of success. Otherwise, my vote is back to town to library/Broder's residence/anything else we come up with.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:39 AM, Sir Lazeabout said:

Hmm... I might be able to steal a key and sneak into her room, but obviously there's a lot that could go wrong with that plan...

I'm open to any reasonable-sounding plans. Assuming Caystodd's roll goes bad.

On 9/18/2022 at 11:24 AM, matt_s said:

we could ask stephanie if she knows/thinks anything about the birds but other than that I don't see much else to do without burglarizing which is both morally suspect and (at least IC) I would not think overly fruitful in the event of success. Otherwise, my vote is back to town to library/Broder's residence/anything else we come up with.

Ask away. We should finish up here reasonably quickly and can head to the library next.

@Caystodd make a Persuade roll to get him to let you see the room.

I'll post a response to Coupard and Maria just after lunch tomorrow.