Wish List

Starhawk

The party as a whole gets to select 4 things they wish they'd brought with them.

The character who gets what they want has to have sufficient cash left over from character generation to buy it.

Debate amongst yourselves.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

How broad can we be with our wishlist item?
Would it be something specific like 'chickens', or could we go broad with 'livestock' and select a variety creatures?

38gp stretches remarkably far when buying livestock/seed crop.

If we stick to just animals, 38gp would allow for 6 pigs (3gp each), 6 sheep (2gp each), 6 goats(1gp each) and 100 chickens(2cp each).
If we dip into staple crops, beans are 2cp per pound, same price for potatoes. Cutting the number of chickens down to even 50 would get us 25 pounds of each. Unfortunately, I can't find a price for corn, but fortunately, we've already got wheat.

Technically, Theo has a variety of crops in his traveling garden that we could get seeds from, but there's nothing specific about what plants are actually in there, just that there's "a... variety of fresh herbs and vegetables".

Raziel has 115 GP.

It was saved b/c each time I use his CLW wand it costs 15 GP a charge to replenish/replace.

Already spent 90 GP in charges and we're just getting started.

I don't mind parting with it, as long as we can raise some money in similar joint fashion when there is an opportunity to replace the used wand.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Terran said:

Raziel has 115 GP.

It was saved b/c each time I use his CLW wand it costs 15 GP a charge to replenish/replace.

Already spent 90 GP in charges and we're just getting started.

I don't mind parting with it, as long as we can raise some money in similar joint fashion when there is an opportunity to replace the used wand.

I am not sure what you are saying here.

Wands cannot be recharged.

So, at the end of character generation, you had 115gp?

I hadn't really thought that far. Make list and I'll strike off anything I believe is an abuse of DM generosity.

Your pool of funds is whatever money you had left after character generation. Anything else is irrelevant.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

Lets see, Edwin has 328 gp, scrolls of first level spells cost 25 gp, 2nd level cost 150

A scroll case(1gp) with Mount(25gp) infernal healing(25)(Theodmer has it),Vanish (25gp) protection from evil(25) alter self(150) total price: 226gp, keeping the rest for our own spell scribing.

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)