Samus Halfling Rogue/Sorcerer @BigLee
Sherrin Human Rogue @morgan_
Sarah Human Hunter Ranger @Coruja
Saya Tiefling Barbarian @ResidualRose
Eira Human Moon Druid @8w_gremlin
Tevis Human Warlock @Phntm888
Belbijak Fam Gnome Wizard @JubalBreakbottle

Is this right?
And what did you decide on for a team name?

Edited by 8w_gremlin (see edit history)

Sharp Talons was the suggestion, but I do think a poll is the way to go.

Since there are 7 of us, I'd say we go with 3 names to vote on.

Copper Kestrals and Sharp Talons have both been thrown out there. Let's have one more to finish up the poll, and then @Aspekt can post it at the top of the thread or in another thread.

I'm loving how things are developing. I log in every 2 hours to check the forum. I'm so happy to play with you people!

By the way, @Phntm888, what kind of sage is Tevis? Do you think he could be a source of information for a monster hunter like my character? If possible, I would like to add pre-knowledge about our characters, even thought they haven't met before. Let's say Tevis has published a book or article about a creature that Sarah was hunting. Would he do that?

2 hours ago, Phntm888 said:

Sharp Talons was the suggestion, but I do think a poll is the way to go.

Since there are 7 of us, I'd say we go with 3 names to vote on.

Copper Kestrals and Sharp Talons have both been thrown out there. Let's have one more to finish up the poll, and then @Aspekt can post it at the top of the thread or in another thread.

In addition to Sharp Talon and Copper Kestral, I liked Jade Sparrow Squad the most out of all the names that have been proposed so far.

1 hour ago, Coruja said:

I'm loving how things are developing. I log in every 2 hours to check the forum. I'm so happy to play with you people!

By the way, @Phntm888, what kind of sage is Tevis? Do you think he could be a source of information for a monster hunter like my character? If possible, I would like to add pre-knowledge about our characters, even thought they haven't met before. Let's say Tevis has published a book or article about a creature that Sarah was hunting. Would he do that?

Tevis was a librarian. He worked for a lord who had a library in his castle and maintained it. If he would have published anything, it would likely have been a translation of some text or other. I don't see him as being particularly well-known outside of perhaps relatively local temples of Oghma, or perhaps any other centers of learning within the region more local to that lord's area.

32 minutes ago, morgan_ said:

In addition to Sharp Talon and Copper Kestral, I liked Jade Sparrow Squad the most out of all the names that have been proposed so far.

Alright, I think those three names are good to choose from.

I'm still trying to get a hold of who's famous and popular. I know my character is famous because of her background feature. I thought yours could be famous for texts and articles.

@BigLee , what's Samus background? Urchin or criminal?

@morgan_ what are the odds of sherring last crime (the warehouse) be known?

@ResidualRose, what can we know about your outlander?

@8w_gremlin I also failed to find Eira's background.

I have been called now, so I can't check the last two, but the topic remains.

Samus was a criminal by necessity. He would not have been famous for anything, as he never really pulled off a big heist. Instead, he pulled off many few small larcenies mostly to survive, but later because the victim had stuff Samus didn't think they needed anymore.

Back in her homeland of Kara-Tur and Kozakura? “The Oni” definitely got a rep, especially after her self-dismissal from her father’s court and the scandal surrounding that. Much of her later rep was with the Yakuza and Ronin she would run with until she eventually left Kara-Tur for Faerun.

Locally, She’s been with the Silver Hawks for a short while now, has done a handful of jobs with them, and when not on a job, is a common sight in the bars, taverns, and what amounts to a “Red Light district” in Keri’s Crossing…at least, what’s close enough (which might just be the Purveyor of Passions, the Sharess-dedicated “temple”). On the job, she’s might be known as a professional with an ability to take blows that would fell others, even though she rarely wears armour and using strange weapons, tactics, and fighting styles. Off the job, she’s usually quiet and disciplined….except for occasional insatiable binges of wine, women (and/or men), and song when her Oni hungers take over.

She definitely attracts attention wherever she goes, for her Oni-traits in her homeland, and for her dress, weaponry, and mannerisms in Faerun. Kara-turan expats in Faerun aren’t unheard of, but they’re definitely not common.….personally, the difference in what attracts attention here vs. What she got attention for back home, is definitely a shift for her. Tieflings raise less of an eyebrow then a Katana or Tetsubo, and she’s not used to that yet. XD

Now, whether or not that’s all enough for her to have developed a noticeable local rep yet in practice…I’ll leave that up to @Aspekt

Jade Sparrows or Jade Talons sounds good to me! Jade reminds her of her homeland, so Saya would be definitely get behind that.

Similar to Samus, Sherrin was a small-time criminal; she mostly did burglaries of residences. Because she's traveled a long way to have a fresh start in Keri's Crossing, she's likely unknown to the people there.