IC 1: The Cyber Pits of the Ant-Men

Morphling

Grog gets unstuck and gets to safety. Gruza, Myycky, Jaxi, Zyx, and Bamzaw are all stuck in place and need help getting free. Mouse tests the viscosity of the bridge. It is indeed very sticky.

OOC

Everyone who is stuck will need someone to help them. Anyone who breaks free they need to make a DC 5 Reflex save to avoid falling to their death, as before.

Bunnie gets the final tribesfolk who hasn't begun the process of dissolving free, and gains yet another ally.

OOC

This final PC goes to @Rakle

Fern

Fern guards the other side as the bridge

AC13 spear+0 d5-1

Grog the tracker

Having just got unstuck, Grog helps someone with the same issue he starts helping Bamzaw "Watch your balance as you get unstuck."

AC12 Spear d6 sling+1 d4

Slips-a-lot

Since Slips is already helping people get unstuck, he will continue the process starting Gruza (and going in listed order)

AC12 spear+0 d6

Bokk

HP 4/4 | AC 13 | Luck 8/10 | S+1 A-1 S+0 P+2 I+2 L+0 | PSH | Gatherer | Cog

Bokk waves to Dana and Mouse from the other side. "You can do it!" He then tries to help the nearest stuck person, Myycky, by reaching across with the butt of his spear. "Here, grab on to this!"

Mouse

HP 3/3 | AC 9 | Luck 8/8 | S-3 A-1 S-1 P-1 I-1 L-1 | Mutant | Hunter | Glow

Mouse rubs as much muck on his hands and feet as he can, then tries to make his way across the bridge.

Dana

HP 1/1 | AC 11 | Luck 7/7 | S-1 A+1 S-2 P+0 I+0 L-1 | PSH | Gatherer | Cog

Dana screws up her courage and follows Mouse.

Name
Bokk help Myycky (str?)
d20+1 12
Mouse tries to cross
d20-1 14
Dana tries to cross
d20+1 8

Mim the Triad

Mim reaches the other side of the bridge and sits against a wall, picking garbage out of his hair.

Bamzaw

"Ah, thank you my friend." Bamzaw takes Grog's hand and attempts to pull himself free once more.

Ve

Ve attempts to pull Zyx loose. "No one left behind!"

Cinders

Cinders offers Jaxi a hand. "Watch the claws."

Name
Bamzaw unstuck
1d20+3 11
Bamzaw reflex save
1d20+1 8

Bunnie

HP 4/4 | AC 8 | Luck 10/10 | Art. +0 | A.I. -4 | S-1 A-2 S+0 P-2 I-1 L+0 | Speed 30 | Mutated Gibbon Ape (white fur) | Occ. Hunter | Children of the Glow

Seeing no one else left to rescue, Bunnie turned to her new companions. Her darkened face was in sharp contrast to her white fur. "My name Bunnie. Friends?" she introduced. "Where this place? How we get out?"

Gruza

HP 3/3 | AC 14 | Ammo 11/12 | Luck 17/17 | Art. +0 | A.I. +2 | S-1 A+0 S+0 P+1 I-2 L+2 | Speed 30 | Pure-Strain Human | Occ. Gatherer | The Clan of Cog

Gruza take help. Try get free! STICKY!!

"No go! Gruza still stuck! PULL HARDER!"

Myycky

HP 4/4 | AC 15 | Ammo 11/12 | Luck 10/10 | Art. +0 | A.I. +2 | S+0 A+0 S+1 P+0 I+1 L+0 | Speed 30 | Pure-Strain Human | Occ. Hunter | The Clan of Cog

Myycky had gotten just as stuck on the bridge despite the trash debris scattered about. A spear haft was held out to her. "Thanks! Gotta stick together, right? Okay, pull!"

With Bokk's help, Myycky was able to get free. Then Gruza started complaining. "C'mon Gruza, grab my hand. Bokk, keep that spear just like this, okay? Now pull!"

Eventually both Myycky and Gruza made it to the other side of the bridge without flinging themselves off. The girl's eyes wandered over to the still stuck form of Saris on the underside, glowing fungus shoved into his face unceremoniously.

[Character sheets]

Name
Gruza unstuck?
1d20+1 4
Myycky unstuck?
1d20+2 19
Myycky still on bridge?
1d20 12
Myycky help Gruza?
1d20+1 12
Gruza still on bridge?
1d20 20

Bokk

Bokk reaches out to try to help Dana get across the bridge.

Mouse

Mouse makes it across and breathes a sigh of relief.

Dana

Dana gets caught on the bridge, despite her best efforts. Grabbing the haft of the offered spear, she tries to get herself unstuck without dropping her bucket of bee goop.

Name
Bokk help Dana
d20+1 15
Dana get unstuck
d20+1 2
Dana not fall off bridge (if unstuck)
d20+1 14

Dana

Dana tries again to get free from the sticky stuff.

Name
Dana get unstuck
d20+1 19
Dana not fall off bridge
d20+1 5

After freeing the last living prisoner, Bunny notices something in the room. One half-decomposed corpse still has a shield strapped to its back, while another has three gourds of highly acidic citrus juice. She recognizes these as a special primitive grenade created in her home village.

Bunnie

HP 4/4 | AC 8 | Luck 10/10 | Art. +0 | A.I. -4 | S-1 A-2 S+0 P-2 I-1 L+0 | Speed 30 | Mutated Gibbon Ape (white fur) | Occ. Hunter | Children of the Glow

Bunnie got to ripping the items free of the goo and presented them to the group.

"Look, look! Shield! Bunnie take shield. Very weak. But look! Hurty-throws! Throw to make hurty! Someone better at throwing take. Bunnie not good."

Gruza

HP 3/3 | AC 14 | Ammo 11/12 | Luck 17/17 | Art. +0 | A.I. +2 | S-1 A+0 S+0 P+1 I-2 L+2 | Speed 30 | Pure-Strain Human | Occ. Gatherer | The Clan of Cog

Gruza happy across bridge! Do happy dance!

Myycky

HP 4/4 | AC 15 | Ammo 11/12 | Luck 10/10 | Art. +0 | A.I. +2 | S+0 A+0 S+1 P+0 I+1 L+0 | Speed 30 | Pure-Strain Human | Occ. Hunter | The Clan of Cog

Also now across the bridge, Myycky breathed a sigh of relief and fell over, panting and cheering.

[Character sheets]

Fern

Fern continues to keep watch as the group slowly cross the sticky bridge.

AC13 spear+0 d5-1

Grog the tracker

Grog tries to scrape some of the glue remnants off his feet.

AC12 Spear d6 sling+1 d4

Slips-a-lot

After helping others off the sticky bridge, Slips sighs in relief.

AC12 spear+0 d6

Wylee

A coyote headed man joins the group after being freed. After giving a hearty " Thanks" he is ready to go.

AC12 stone axe +1 1d7+1; sling +0 1d4

Bochs

Moth

Croaker

Sleeping

Stryker

Striker and the others move into the room with goo-bag cylinders. Immediately Striker notices a manimal with no signs of degeneration. After analyzing the "bag", he presses tears into the bag freeing the amphibian. The creature suddenly bots from his grasp as Striker dashes forward and catches the amphibian as he fell.

"There I gotcha!" said as he lowered the manimal to the ground.

OCC

Edited by JagrHunter (see edit history)

Bokk

Now that he's finally across the bridge, Bokk peeks into the room with the bodies. "I just don't understand what these ant-creatures think they're doing here. This place is madness!"

Mouse

Mouse pokes around in the body room, looking for anything else interesting.

Dana

Dana finally gets unstuck and staggers to the end of the bridge, barely keeping hold of her bucket of bee-goop.

Most of the tribesfolk have now successfully crossed the bridge. Exploring the room with the bodies yields no results, but several tribesfolk who enter recall a dim memory of being fed these people after they have dissolved into goo.

OOC

Just need a few rolls from @Spacesong and we can proceed.

Jaxi

Getting stuck she turns to Gelbur "Oh no, I'm stuck! My toe beans are in trouble" Getting a firm grip on the spear but she stands up and feels a renewed sense of confidence and makes her way off the bridge.

Zyx

Zyx falls to all four and proclaims "I WILL FIGHT!" And turns to Gelbur, attempts to grab the spear tip after Jaxi and is just narrowly out of range. He does get himself partially unstuck but loses his balance.

Ygg

Ygg feeling pretty good now that he's felt useful decides to lead the charge out of the room full of goop imprisoned corpses. "Everyone, this way! I think the exit out is in one of these caves!"

Gelbur

Gelbur helps free the others before crossing the bridge himself. He reachs out with the blunt end of his spear. "Take this and it should help!"

Character sheets.

OOC

Edited by Spacesong (see edit history)
Name
Gelbur Help
1d20 11
Jaxi unstuck w/ help
1d20+2 19
Zyx unstuck w/ help
1d20+2 6
Zyx still on bridge
1d20-1 7

Ve

Ve hangs back, making sure everyone makes it off the bridge before she proceeds.

Cinders

"Right, before we get much deeper into this cave I'm gonna need a weapon." Bamzaw reaches into his leather sack and hands her a flint dagger. "That oughta do."

Bamzaw

After giving Cinders his dagger, Bamzaw wanders confidently into the southern room closest to the bridge.

Mim the Triad

Mim gets up and dusts himself off, reluctantly following Bamzaw and poking his head into the room.