Morgen Keep OOC

Remember that you can always return to this room at a later time. There are still a few more encounters available, and a place to heal if you can find it.

If it wasn't clear, you guys are outside of a new (seemingly empty) room. You can roll spot/listen if you want to try and notice anything obviously out of place, but it's safe to assume this room, at least, is safe.

If nobody wishes to try their hand at opening magically sealed sarcophagi, you can pick a direction to go and explore further. From the sarcophagi room, you have the southern door leading to a room you've not been to yet. Otherwise, you can go back to the previous hall and take the north door to another new room, or make an attempt at entering the library occupied by bat demons.

16 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

Map Link

Map is up to date for the latest encounter. You may need to scroll to the right to see everything.

Hey, it would appear one enemy is in front of us all by Ini, I'd like if he took his move strictly because of positioning.

I'll get to that momentarily. I had been waiting for everyone to finish rolling init in case someone rolled higher.

Init Order: Skell #2, Gwain/Fang, Ryzia, Jorenis, Skell #1, Winter

Lol nat 20 on Trip he likely didn't hit (I know skelles are not powerhouses but the attack of 12 is slightly slim even for them)

I would count them as difficult terrain if you want to try standing on them. You'd also have to roll for Balance to stay on them. A simple DC 5 would do, I think.