Chapter 2: First Foray

Eric

Golan equally surprised at Yorp's instant recovery "Glad you are awake!"" "Now Hold the lantern and stand in the doorway! I will go and get Stoyan and Astrid and bring them back here.""

At that he returns to where he left Stoyan and the sleeping Astrid,informing Stoyan of Yorps recovery once placed on the new bed.

""We have to get Astrid in there now, Yorp is lighting the way""

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan is pleased at the good news but keeps his dwarven feelings to himself, "Good, the kobold lives? No permanent damage?"

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Carry Astrid in.

""Well what is the consensus? are you all well enough to press on? Do you want to press on or head back to town?""

""Looks like the only options are if it goes further east,North or down the stairs i discovered""

Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan answers simply, "Press on." He has no real preference for where they go next.

Show Stats

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

CHARISMA 12

Actions

Tala, Thoridin, and Dejrik all decide at this point that they've had enough of the wizard's tricks. "I don't care about the rest of you, but I'm returning to town," Tala declares. The two fellow dwarves grunt agreement and turn for the front door.

OOCDoesn't really matter to me one way or another which way you go. If you decide to go back, the new characters will be waiting in the tavern. If you decide to press on, they'll join you in media res.

Stoyan Barakovsen

"Now you're rested, do you want to listen at the door and check for traps?" Stoyan indicates the door to the east from the entrance hall. He let's the others go. It is their choice and he cannot change their minds.

Show Stats

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

CHARISMA 12

Actions

Stand guard

spacer.png

Astrid thinks contemplatively - "We've already had some attrition, and I fear we have yet to reach the hardest part of our search. Perhaps finding more comrades, though it will lessen our share of the treasure, is the more apt exercise of discretion."

Golan says "Then let us return with what we have gained,and at least secure it."

"And see if other's will join us."

"Lets make haste"

"Yorp! do you feel safe to come with us,or stay here on your own until we return?"

"Have we earned enough of your trust that you will still side with us on our return? or will you leave?"

"If you wish to leave,not one of us will try to prevent that."

The general consensus settling on return, the group makes its way back out the foyer and onto the trail back to Mick's Bend. The sun is on its way down toward the horizon, but it's not so far back to town that it's dark before the familiar light and warmth of the Wizard's Walk come into view.

Yorp is allowed to stay at the castle, doing whatever it is that kobolds do when the are not plundering, marauding, or otherwise harrassing the folk of the civilized regions. Will he be there when the group returns? Who knows?

The adventure continues here!