Game System Addition Requests

Colin

5 hours ago, SithShrink said:

Could you please ad G. I. Joe and Transformers. I guess My Little Pony and Power Rangers should be added to round out the Renegade Games list :). Tunnels and Trolls Adventures would also be appreciated. Thanks!

To help facilitate the process, do you have links (perhaps to their drivethrurpg.com listing) to the specific systems? There's multiples for a few of those (G.I. JOE and MLP are the ones I'm aware of). Being specific helps avoid future issues 🙂

Though, I'm not sure how different systems of the same name would be listed... For instance, there's G.I. JOE using the Fuzion (or Fuzion Bloks?) system (though it's old and unsupported at this point, I believe), and there's the MLP games called Tails of Equestria and My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic. I've never looked into the others, but I'm sure there's something for them out there (I think there was a Palladium version of Transformers?)

If you're talking Renegade Game Studios, then you likely mean these?

46 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

To help facilitate the process, do you have links (perhaps to their drivethrurpg.com listing) to the specific systems? There's multiples for a few of those (G.I. JOE and MLP are the ones I'm aware of). Being specific helps avoid future issues 🙂

Though, I'm not sure how different systems of the same name would be listed... For instance, there's G.I. JOE using the Fuzion (or Fuzion Bloks?) system (though it's old and unsupported at this point, I believe), and there's the MLP games called Tails of Equestria and My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic. I've never looked into the others, but I'm sure there's something for them out there (I think there was a Palladium version of Transformers?)

If you're talking Renegade Game Studios, then you likely mean these?

Those are the ones! Here is a link to Tunnels and Trolls https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210996/Tunnels--Trolls-Rules-5th-Editon?term=Tunnels+and+t

Hi there. I know I'm new, but I don't see an entry for White Star, a sci-fi OSR RPG based on Swords & Wizardry (published by Barrel Rider Games, under the Gallant Knight Games banner). I'd like to run a White Star game here, but can't set it up for lack of the system.

If not that, maybe a generic "not listed" or "other" option, to be specified in the game description?

4 hours ago, iamtim said:

Hi there. I know I'm new, but I don't see an entry for White Star, a sci-fi OSR RPG based on Swords & Wizardry (published by Barrel Rider Games, under the Gallant Knight Games banner). I'd like to run a White Star game here, but can't set it up for lack of the system.

If not that, maybe a generic "not listed" or "other" option, to be specified in the game description?

First, hello traveler, stay awhile and listen. 😉

Secondly, White Star sounds cool; never heard of it. I've got S&W but always love a good sci-fi!

Third, if you want to run a game that currently doesn't have a system in the list, just put it under "Miscellaneous" and you can always change it later.

46 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

if you want to run a game that currently doesn't have a system in the list, just put it under "Miscellaneous" and you can always change it later.

I am such a dork. Before I made that post I looked up and down the list of systems for Miscellaneous, Other, Custom, anything like that. I completely missed it. But now I see it, thanks for pointing it out! :D

On 6/9/2023 at 10:14 AM, Vladim said:

Not exactly a game system addition, but can we get 'Solo RPGs' added to the Communities? I think there's a few of community members on Baldr already doing that (myself included), so it would be a nice way to filter games and network!

Many thanks in advance!

I mentioned this a while back, so this is just a small reminder, although I understand that the dev team is busy (and this is not a big priority, but maybe it's easy enough to do).

13 hours ago, Vladim said:

I mentioned this a while back, so this is just a small reminder, although I understand that the dev team is busy (and this is not a big priority, but maybe it's easy enough to do).

Is it for a system not already on the list? I figure I can start a game in an existing system and just set it to private from the get-go.

3 hours ago, SithShrink said:

Is it for a system not already on the list? I figure I can start a game in an existing system and just set it to private from the get-go.

Ah, it's not a system-it's for a community, so that solo/journalling players can more easily find one another (which could be useful for setting up hybrid solo/coop games).

• 2 weeks later...