Game System Addition Requests

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, farothel said:

I'm not sure if this is possible or already on the list, but on the old MW site you could mark just one section as read while here it seems you can only mark everything or nothing as read?

When you go into a forum, on the top right of that forum will be a "Mark this forum as read" that is how you mark certain forums read without marking the entire site as such.

image.png.a2321c9c8339b329bba4bc2f3a40fb8e.png

3 minutes ago, bwatford said:

When you go into a forum, on the top right of that forum will be a "Mark this forum as read" that is how you mark certain forums read without marking the entire site as such.

image.png.a2321c9c8339b329bba4bc2f3a40fb8e.png

Ah, there it is.  It was quite small (at least with the setting I currently have).  Thanks

Something the old Myth Weavers did not have was a generic/free-form character sheet. This is not a system but a system-free request. At the top is basic info such as name, player, campaign, race, height, weight, appearance. There should be a place for a list and a place for notes. Very simple and can be used for free form or systems not yet in Baldr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Baldr has "Call of Cthulhu" as a game system and "Gumshoe." Do we want to also add "Trail of Cthulhu" as a game system to be as specific as we are for the other game lines?

ToC is the Gumshoe version of Call of Cthulhu but, like all Gumshoe games, it has its own rules systems that are unique to it and not to other Gumshoe games. I'm on the fence, but if you asked my opinion, I'd probably say, "Remove Gumshoe and add Trail of Cthulhu." I can't think of any reason anyone would select "Gumshoe" as their game system, since all of the Gumshoe game lines have their own names and their own rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the "ooc" popup window is the entire screen and there's no parameter for it to control it. Its completely cosmetic but, is there a way to add a width parameter to it or set the class associated with it to be a fixed with? I would say a percentage would be fine but then on a phone it would also shrink down unlike a fixed width, unless you're using media files / responsive stylesheets based on media sizing of course.

When you have a single word with an ooc tag on it that then pops up into a box that stretches across the entire page it looks really odd, lol. The way people read content if the text block was brought in, to a narrower focus, it becomes easier in general. Granted on a smaller screen this "issue" doesn't exist, lol. 😄

Edit: Its one of those "low hanging fruit" fixes though, lol.

Edited by Ryfte (see edit history)