Game System Addition Requests

Colin

Playing around with Traveller a little so I figured I help out with the mess is that all the different editions. So we have

Classic Traveller (1e)

MegaTraveller (2e)

Traveller: The New Era (3e)

Traveller 4 

Traveller 5

Mongoose Traveller 1e

Mongoose Traveller 2e

Cepheus

You also have GURPS Traveller, Traveller 20 and Traveller Hero but I doubt anyone will want to touch those!

@TiffanyKorta Nope it’s there, bottom of the list. The list isn’t alphabetical order for any of the additions, and reordering the list affects existing games (why it hasn’t been done). Eventually creating a way to resort the list without that problem is on the roadmap, but it’s a low priority item right now.

3DF52F3C-89A9-4FFE-8423-5103C65B79B1.jpeg.bd9765c22ffe2b969430ef0d4a58dac8.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It looks like the games added from this show up at the end of the games list, in the order they were added. It would be much easier to find specific systems if the list was alphabetical, or if there was an option to search for a game. I’m on mobile (safari browser) and I don’t see an option to search, so if there is one, ignore me.

30 minutes ago, Eric said:

@Colin has probably forgotten that he can reorganize the items without any significant impact (it would affect anyone who had saved a custom filtered link of games by system, but that's small potatoes).

Nope, honestly forgot to get them reorganized! I’ll get it tackled tonight once I’m out of work. 🙂