Game System Addition Requests

Colin

2 hours ago, Colin said:

@Jedaii @Malkavian Grin @Neopopulas I'll hold off on adding Barbarians until there's consensus on what versions to include, just let me know!

I would only suggest Mythic because its the most recent edition. However you CAN buy both legendary and mythic and at least one BoL hack i know of (Void) needs the legendary version to work (though Mythic would probably work as well).

I'd do both just to be on the safe side.

Edited by Neopopulas (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Colin said:

@Vladim Let me talk with Eric, there may be a different way to do that.

Sure, happy to wait. I just thought it's a nice way to set up a way to find all solo games because then it's easier to get in touch with others who are interested in them, and set up hybrid games (i.e., games that switch between solo, cooperative and/or GM-led modes). Could be interesting to set up a sandbox like that.

• 1 month later...

Can you please add Old School Essentials to the game system list?

There are two versions; Classic Fantasy and Advanced Fantasy. I'd add both since (like mentioned above with Barbarians of Lemuria) they are sold as two different products and there are thus differences between them (despite sharing a great number of rules). Perhaps just with a dash between the designations? "Old School Essentials - Advanced Fantasy" for example.

• 3 weeks later...