OOC:

Fiery Gift

On 11/6/2023 at 6:31 PM, Naimless said:

I don't know if Panchi reacted to Urthan or not...

He did, but the failed rolls earlier worsened his attitude, and his Hit Dice and higher DC from the worse attitude were sufficient to make Urthan's rolls lower than what were needed.

9 hours ago, ccanary said:

Umm.. Is Allura here? Is she tagging along with us? Or are we assuming she hasn't shown up this morning?

I "think" @Wiz is still around but, her friend "Dodge" will be willing to give your party the information as well.

11 hours ago, Fiery Gift said:

He did, but the failed rolls earlier worsened his attitude, and his Hit Dice and higher DC from the worse attitude were sufficient to make Urthan's rolls lower than what were needed.

Fair cop. I can't wait to aggressively boost Urthan's Intimidate score over the next few levels.

10 hours ago, Naimless said:

Fair cop. I can't wait to aggressively boost Urthan's Intimidate score over the next few levels.

I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results. Having been in local politics for a couple decades, simpering is right in my wheelhouse. 😀

1 hour ago, Fiery Gift said:

Also, sorry for metagaming here, but if someone else wants to talk to Alura's Artful Dodger friend, you'll find she gives you the same information she would have given Alura.

Will jump in in 3-4 hours here if no one else does. But feel free to run with it if any of you get to it before me!

Would I need to make a Knowledge (Nobility) roll to draw a Vanderboren crest, or would that be assumed something we know at this point? Just on the off chance Vanthus is using the family symbol at all.

I know I'd probably need to make such a roll for the Kallani, etc (and Iridni doesn't have Knowledge (Nobility) rn)

On 11/14/2023 at 10:38 AM, Kylia Quilor said:

Would I need to make a Knowledge (Nobility) roll to draw a Vanderboren crest, or would that be assumed something we know at this point? Just on the off chance Vanthus is using the family symbol at all.

I know I'd probably need to make such a roll for the Kallani, etc (and Iridni doesn't have Knowledge (Nobility) rn)

The Vanderboren crest is something you're familiar with, you could draw one.

You could make a roll, but Iridni and Seraphina have already been told most of what there is to share on the 2 most relevant members of the family.

Edited by Fiery Gift (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Kylia Quilor said:

No, my point is she'd need to roll to draw the rest of the Kallani family, right? Or would one of the other two be able to draw it?

Tann knows enough to draw a picture of the Kellani crest, should she choose to do so.

It is somewhat common to see their crest in the Shadowshore district since they govern it.