OOC:

Fiery Gift

Can we 'bot Allura? Given her player has posted absence in another game I'm in (but not this one...)

You around Allura?

Otherwise it's Seraphina and her +2...

As for districts, I think we're going upscale from Calyx's suggestion. Merchant district? Or is there an area with more swanky upscale pubs/brothels/inns?

On 9/18/2023 at 8:17 PM, Naimless said:

Urthan also is terrible at Diplomacy. He has a +6 to Intimidate because Half-Orc. And soon, Inquisitor levels...

Logically, Intimidate should be able to be used to Gather Info, in theory. Just in a much more noticeable and blunt way.

2 hours ago, Kylia Quilor said:

Logically, Intimidate should be able to be used to Gather Info, in theory. Just in a much more noticeable and blunt way.

I could make an argument that Intimidation = Diplomacy + Consequences.

Like, if you don't roll high enough, you get the information but ...

• It's bad info because you got lied to
  • It's bad intel, and leads you into a trap/ambush
  • You lose Faction Points (or whatever the game equivalent is to dealing with organizations)
  • That M'fer holds a grudge and will soon be promoted to a high-rank in his organization.
  • ... and other bad things.

You received 250 gp each for doing the job on the Blue Nixie
50 gp were received by each party member as the first payment of your retainer.

Collectively,

You found 6 bottles of wine worth 25 gp each - unsold

A woven copper bracelet worth 8 gp - unsold

A total of 14 gp 5 sp in loose change in the pirates pockets - distributed as the party sees fit.

On 9/18/2023 at 3:26 PM, ccanary said:

Can we 'bot Allura? Given her player has posted absence in another game I'm in (but not this one...)

You around Allura?

Otherwise it's Seraphina and her +2...

As for districts, I think we're going upscale from Calyx's suggestion. Merchant district? Or is there an area with more swanky upscale pubs/brothels/inns?

I'd probably bot Alura to return to the waves beneath Sasserine until such time as the player saw fit to return.

20 hours ago, Kylia Quilor said:

You could use intimidate to force a target to act friendly toward you for a successful check. A friendly target will give you information you desire if they have it.

After the intimidate expires, the target treats you as unfriendly and may report you to local authorities.

14 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Kinda lost track as to how much money we have. Have we sold anything? Do we have time to sell anything?

We can say you're getting together the next morning and you had time to sell/buy mundane items within reason.