OOC:

Fiery Gift

I think we're waiting for the next day and Tann using a spell..

Here are the diplomacy scores for the party

Seraphina +2, Calyx +0, Iridni -1, Urthan +0, Tann +0, Alura +9

There is no back up for Alura. She's the party's face by a country mile.

At level 2, Seraphina's diplomacy will get much better, but for now... it's not.

Also, Allura's player Wiz is in another game with me They have announced they'll not be available for several weeks, and asked the GM to 'bot the character until they're back. I'm assuming you didn't get the same instructions here?

On 9/16/2023 at 10:58 AM, ccanary said:

I might be mis remembering things from the summer slowdown but... The ship's not ours, is it? Do we have use of it?

The ship is property of the Vanderboren's. Lavinia paid a bunch of adventurers good money to get it returned to her estate.

If you wanted to use it, the social expectation would be that you would do so with Lavinia Vanderboren's authorization. However, although it has only been released to her family within the last day or so, given the known state of the Vanderboren family vault, it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that Lavinia is planning to use the vessel to ship some goods and make some money. She might let you use it if you asked.

Edited by Fiery Gift (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Starhawk said:

So, do we stay at the Lady's Manor, as her bodyguard, or at the ship as its guards, or do we sleep in different places across the city?

I would think that most of you already had arrangements to live in the city.

If you don't have something specific in mind, Monthly Cost of Living will cover these needs. You can take it out of your stipend if you'd like.

In terms of getting together the next day, I'm ok with just handwaving you into the next starting position, if you are.

That works, I'll start you off as having met together in the next GM post.

One last point before I put up the post: the Azure District has been checked.

Which district will you like to check next?

Who will roll Diplomacy? Aid another is allowed.