OOC:

Fiery Gift

I'm ok! I will be able to get the next post up tomorrow afternoon. I'm sorry for the very long delay. I am here, just a little underwater (metaphorically) in real life, but there will be time tomorrow. We're done with most of those end of school year events; graduations, recitals, concerts, wrap up parties, that take up so much time.

I hadn't posted again as I didn't see any feedback / response for Fiona's actions... which I sort of posted prior to our action block I guess, lol. Do you want another post for Fiona, post initiative Fiery? She's going to do the same thing, try to sneak around to the northern wall and I can make another Stealth roll for her if needed. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Letting everyone know, RL sort of kicked the family pretty hard this past week plus. Two of my children (who are young adults) had been hospitalized as well as one of their fiance's. No one will die but they all have various issues, I swear this world is truly more poisonous than it used to be! Kidney stones + kidney issues for one, Crohns' disease for another, and a (hopefully) benign golf-ball sized cyst that will be taken care of this upcoming week. The wife has been an absolute wreck, I think more stressed out than any of them and all-together they've been in a couple different hospitals for the past 8 days.

With all that taken care of and a surgery date scheduled, things have quieted down once again. After a good nights rest I'll be posting / catching up tomorrow.

~ Ryfte

The pacing may not be to your liking, but it seems to me it should be up to the DM to set it.

One player having a conversation with himself because he feels he hasn't received a satisfactory answer in 24 hours doesn't seem like healthy pacing to me.

On 7/9/2023 at 4:13 AM, Ryfte said:

Letting everyone know, RL sort of kicked the family pretty hard this past week plus. Two of my children (who are young adults) had been hospitalized as well as one of their fiance's. No one will die but they all have various issues, I swear this world is truly more poisonous than it used to be! Kidney stones + kidney issues for one, Crohns' disease for another, and a (hopefully) benign golf-ball sized cyst that will be taken care of this upcoming week. The wife has been an absolute wreck, I think more stressed out than any of them and all-together they've been in a couple different hospitals for the past 8 days.

With all that taken care of and a surgery date scheduled, things have quieted down once again. After a good nights rest I'll be posting / catching up tomorrow.

~ Ryfte

Hope everything goes well. Parents are almost never happier than their saddest child. Good luck to both kids with their medical issues.