OOC:

Fiery Gift

I'm holding out for Houses&Humans, a game where you're dragons who live in dungeons pretending to be humans managing the care and upkeep of houses, with such exciting enemies like Power-Tripping HOA president, nosy neighbor (with bratty kids), and boss-who-takes-credit-for-your-work-and-blocks-your-promotion.

On 5/1/2023 at 10:30 AM, Ryfte said:

Umm... I feel like we sort of skipped that... are you wanting to retro handle that and either have us delete posts or ignore them?

Let's just take it from where we are.

Rather than overfill Starhawk’s thread, I’ll run the train of thought here.
Tannhäuser is an opera by Richard Wagner. (Which I learned from Wikipedia) Richard Wagner also composed Ride of the Valkyries which features in What’s Opera Doc?

Edited by Fiery Gift (see edit history)

Really not sure what having Tann make that comment to Iridni served. Iridni was saying nothing, and she's allowed to have negative opinions about other characters. But bringing that sort of pettiness out in the open in front of the employer is just a bad look. 

On 5/18/2023 at 9:13 PM, Wiz said:

I think we are going to have a scene when we get to the vault, so probably not yet... but... I could be wrong. 😄

I think you're right. There'll be an obstacle between us and our money. :)

On 5/18/2023 at 8:13 AM, Wiz said:

I think we are going to have a scene when we get to the vault, so probably not yet... but... I could be wrong. 😄

Yes, there is a scene inside the vault. Peril awaits.