OOC:

Fiery Gift

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year (American style) to all wherever and whenever you are in the world.  I know that I have been on hiatus for quite a bit now, and in all likelihood that will continue for some time yet; however, I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you all through Yuletide (or whatever you care to call your winter-solstice celebration).  I want you all to know that I and my daughter are well, as is my SO – our family is thriving, and the time I’ve taken from being with all of my friends on myth weavers has been going to them.  Some of you know the work-related issues that have necessitated my hiatus, and those circumstances are still not resolved; but I wanted to say that I miss you all, and let my GMs know that you may continue to do whatever you like with my characters for the time being.

My love and my thanks to everyone, and I’m sorry that some are not getting more personal messages, but my feelings toward my fellow gamers is still strong and positive.  I hope myth-weavers thrives in my absence.  Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

Best wishes for all in the new year!

~ Ryfte

2 hours ago, Ryfte said:

To all,

I had a stroke. Clearly I am alive still, which is a blessing I appreciate every day as do my children and wife.

However, I was in an induced coma for nearly three weeks and in the hospital for almost two months.

I am now home but with partial paralysis of my left side which I'm trying to work through with physical therapy. I've got a long road to recovery ahead but the prognosis is exceptional with the possibility for full recovery, so I'm hopeful.

I will not be back here to MW for at least another four months. But, I will be back!

~ Ryfte

Man, sorry for the shit tsunami, good to hear you're in calm water with the beach ahead of you. Happy New Year to you too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 4:33 PM, Wiz said:

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year (American style) to all wherever and whenever you are in the world.  I know that I have been on hiatus for quite a bit now, and in all likelihood that will continue for some time yet; however, I wanted to tell you I was thinking of you all through Yuletide (or whatever you care to call your winter-solstice celebration).  I want you all to know that I and my daughter are well, as is my SO – our family is thriving, and the time I’ve taken from being with all of my friends on myth weavers has been going to them.  Some of you know the work-related issues that have necessitated my hiatus, and those circumstances are still not resolved; but I wanted to say that I miss you all, and let my GMs know that you may continue to do whatever you like with my characters for the time being.

My love and my thanks to everyone, and I’m sorry that some are not getting more personal messages, but my feelings toward my fellow gamers is still strong and positive.  I hope myth-weavers thrives in my absence.  Be well and may the new year grace you all with abundance!

I'm glad you're spending time with your family in real life. Good luck to you going forward.

On 1/1/2024 at 9:24 PM, Ryfte said:

To all,

~ Ryfte

Feel better and good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...