Out of Character Chat

Powderhorn

kinda like the idea of getting a bit of campaigning in now while the weather is good and then wintering here which will be plenty of time to do the fortifying stuff.

Just FYI, hoping to have the next mini(?) chapter up Friday morning. So a little bit of time to play things out, but just to kinda give an idea of a timeline (as Friday is the earliest I'll have to sit down with the map and things)

I'm good with it! If the party is gonna be sending letters (or drafting constitutions) I'm happy to write them (more the former than the latter for Iphigenia but still). Despite a healthy dose of cynicism, she's not against it!

I don't think we ever confirmed if the pirate ghosts chased us in their actual physical ship or a ghost version of their ship. If it's their actual physical ship, it was surprisingly well preserved when we found it grounded on some rocks. I don't recall if we found any hulls in the hull when we searched it. But, if it is seaworthy.....

Sorry to hold things up team-will throw a post up as soon as I can. Extended public holidays here, so things are a bit slow...