Out of Character Chat

Powderhorn

It's no hold-up :D If you get a post up tonight, the earliest I could have gotten anything up would still be tomorrow morning - an entire round of combat in a day in a PbP game might be a record though!

@Vladim

Unless she can take an action to reason with the captain (for which I can provide a roll upon request), she'll take the full defense action. Up to Powder-I don't know if these fellas are too far gone.

Who was it that screamed that we're taking on water from below? Do we have NPCs with us?

Definitely too far gone. There are a few hands from Free Harbor to gelp work the Philadelphia, but I didn't put them on the map for ease of reading said map.

Do we think there is some link between captain and crew e.g. if we knock out captain the others will disappear?

Barring that becoming clear, stavard does nothing because he used main action to snap attack

While we are about things this winter, I was hoping to increase Karadoon's blacksmithing, specifically so he can make firearms. Is that something Brother Koji could teach him?

1 hour ago, thesloth said:

While we are about things this winter, I was hoping to increase Karadoon's blacksmithing, specifically so he can make firearms. Is that something Brother Koji could teach him?

I hope so!

Since their shock rating is 2 and the AC for a buff coat is 12 that essentially means these enemies won't be doing shock only damage to Karadoon, correct? Or am I missing something?

Work related deadlines, might be delayed. Karadoon will do what he did before to kill the ghosts assaulting him, if you would prefer to zombie him for a day.