Durlag’s Tower - OOC

Poor_Knight

Just a point of clarity, when Poor posts something along the lines of Vall see's this in the statues etc.. are we mean't to presume Vall then has conveyed that to all of us in turn, or do we have to act only on what we ourselves have seen or heard conveyed to us..

Because at present,i'm hearing about items and scratched area's being mentioned seen by someone else..but not knowing if Bloodaxe himself has seen them,or been pointed them out, so i don't know what move to make,based on I can't give feedback or advice on something at this point i'm presuming i don't yet know unless as above i have said... we presume whatever has been seen by one person is converyed to all.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Well??? i'm not sure if we are waiting for other players to make a move at least... or since i believe someone put the beard on the ????

statue , I think we are all waiting to see if there is any response to that being done, that then may help us determine the other potential options Bloodaxe has put forward in follow up moves...

We can all make a post ,but since it's a puzzle, we basically have to know if the first piece is right or wrong and if wrong what are the consequences...

or if right,does something happen? or not happen?.

We can only wait and see to see what our next move is...

Yes, my last post was meant to indicate that the beard was on the Shorn.

With a little effort Eireann heaves the beard up to the face of the Shorn fits it into place.

There was no noticeable effect if anything did happen.

I added icons to the map to indicate where each removable object is located.

Edited by Poor_Knight (see edit history)

What is everyone's Health Status after the Invisible Stalker fight... because i am not certain if we healed or not..

and we can't do it inside the building,due to the anti walls...

So once we crack this puzzle, maybe we should just walk outside to heal and then go back in??

Most of us took damage in the battle with the Stalkers..

Lajals healing got Bloodaxe back to full, but i know Theren and Eireann took significant damage ,yet did receive healing, same as Duncan.. but i cant see where Duncan was ever hit.

But i just want to know where everyone is at before we do some more spell casting (outside) or do a long rest , before moving on after the statues...to get us all back our Hp and features...

Just a point of clarifying of the former lock peices to come down into this room.

Bloodaxe used the ornate looking Moradin holy symbol and linked it to the Silvanis holy symbol and we found it fit in the lock..

But.. would the same have worked with any of the normal symbols of Moradan or Silvanus link to gether to fit into the locking mechanism before we turn it it whatever..

As we wouldn't have wanted to have lost the ornate symbol ,if it slides down to open the door. and then is potentially irretrievable.

I just want to know is that what we can say we did..so we don't lose the ornate symbol.. or can the ornate symbol be extracted when we leave?

I think Eireann is 5 HP short of full HP.

I think we lost the combined symbols when the door opened.

And we have no way of closing it behind us, which means we basically made it easier for the guys we are trying to stop getting in. Eireann tried to close the door behind us and could not.