Durlag’s Tower - OOC

Poor_Knight

Delays abound. I mentioned elsewhere that I've taken on a new role at work which is filling my day and sucking up my MW time 😡 Anyhow, still posting as I'm able. And of course the Holidays are upon us so that'll add some delays and downtime for many I presume. So hang tight - we're still playin'! (going to try and post now)

Cheers Poor... perhaps to make it easier.. can someone tell me is where the marsh land thats slowing our movement..

I believe i can see s3 and move to melee it.. as well as firebolt it, or alternatively firebolt s3,and aid Duncan attempt to kill s2.

My issue is where Duncan,is that swamp land that would slow my move getting to s2.?

because if it isn't i will go that way,after casting at s3, but if it is i will engage s2.

And if i engage the one i can see, no disadvantage on my attack, yet disadvantage on the other...

If anyone can give me feedback i can complete the move..

Thanks in advance..

Cheezal.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the head slap @cheezal

I have not forgotten to post and I have every intention of keeping this game (and my others) going. What I was hoping would ease up earlier this month did not and deadlines were extended and now the new ones are looming.

This is a "get it done by end of year" type of scenario so if nothing else, once the New Year begins I should get a little slack off time. Could be earlier if the new deadlines come and we finish what we set out to do or we simply miss our goal.

My apologies once again. I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays and Merry Christmas if for some reason I do not get back here to wish it.

We will see this through!

I don't know whats happening with everyone, but if i don't speak with you all between now and then.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all..

Hope you all have great time with your loved one's and i will see you all when we re meet up.