Durlag’s Tower - OOC

Poor_Knight

• 2 weeks later...

Completely forgot to ask: is the door completely sealed? Because fire elementals can fit through a gap as thin as 1 inch without squeezing (implying thinner if it does?). So if there's a lever/whatever on the inside to disengage the lock... Horrible bypass of apparently the focus of the sub-mission.

He also has wind walk still prepped, we could theoretically just all bypass it, even if there is no disengage mechanism.

... It took way too long/too many attempts to get that to italicize. Again, I highly dislike this editor on phone. And computer.

Edited by Sylas (see edit history)

23 hours ago, 8w_gremlin said:

Yes, following along, at the moment, getting over a hospital visit, so posting short.

No worries; get well soon!

12 hours ago, Sylas said:

Completely forgot to ask: is the door completely sealed? Because fire elementals can fit through a gap as thin as 1 inch without squeezing (implying thinner if it does?). So if there's a lever/whatever on the inside to disengage the lock... Horrible bypass of apparently the focus of the sub-mission.

He also has wind walk still prepped, we could theoretically just all bypass it, even if there is no disengage mechanism.

... It took way too long/too many attempts to get that to italicize. Again, I highly dislike this editor on phone. And computer.

It is sealed. There is no space for "elemental squeezing".

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't want this game and the group to die.. Invested to much time into it ,for all of us..

Just at the momment,since we can't find the key thing,we are all a bit clueless/lost on what to do..

But keep with it...

Bloodaxe will even consider doing a nudie run, yelling ""I am the Lizard Queen!"" if it draws out the two other dwarves that could be here.

Agreed, it was WAY EASIER with the user control panel than .... well, this method of trying to keep up with things.

I want to find a reason to actually like the new forum over the old one. :(

bonus to not: doesn't auto translate smilies. And we lost the funny ones. And the orc ones (I mean I'm 90% sure they're supposed to be orcs, but whatever species they are doesn't really matter. We don't have them anymore). It doesn't even convert them in the bbcode interpreter.

:(
:(

Edited by Sylas (see edit history)