Durlag’s Tower - OOC

Poor_Knight

• 2 weeks later...

So have you been inside the other two things you scouted? or just had a look ,came back said nothing there and run off again..

We've now wasted two weeks of Updates because ,several of us,have no clue whats inside them as we havent gone there ourselves,and just went on what you have said..

Guys I have gone back through the last Combat and looked out or hit point situation..and as i querried to Poor, we neglected to heal after the last fight..

i have everyone on these totals can any else check my numbers.

Bloodaxe: 186/186

Duncan: 53/103 as he sustained two hits of -28 and -22 totalling -50.

Eireann: 84/84

Lajal: 83/83

Theren:54/67 as he took -13 damage.

Vall: 32/77 as he took two hits of -38 and -7 ,totalling -45.

Just want to give everyone fair warning,before we press on into any structure we haven't entered yet...even with Eireann's scouting.. we have had Zombie Beholders burst from the ground... are dealing with Demons that i could presume could just also manifest,and we have two Dwarven Assassin's potentiialy running around...

Duncan and Vall more so, do you have any healing potions? or like your Second Wind Duncan.. to get Hp back.before we have to go to the healers..

I'm ready to go, unless Lajal's hour of the Unicorn, has either of us notice anything we can act on,at it's conclusion... i.e noticing anything coming out to attack us or ambush us etc...whilst we are on guard.

I just didn't want anyone going squish having not healed, as Eireann's been to the outside of towers or structures, but not in to my understanding..so he's only observed them and not internally scouted them.which Bloodaxe would've strongly advised against doing alone.

Vall did get struck by the enervation ray, but he made the Con save (he rolled a soft 20 vs DC 14) so he only took 14 damage to 'his' body. The second hit of 7 was to fire-elemental form, which is essentially a big burning bag of bonus HP (102 standard-averaged).

He also has at least another couple hours in elemental form, given he started at 6 hours. And since we took a short rest, that recharged both of his wild shape uses (even if it did burn (sorry, had to) an hour of fire elemental form). So he has another elemental wild shape available afterwards in case something does hit him hard enough to lose the current fire elemental wildshape (and he can repick which elemental then in case fire ends up not being the most opportune).

Edited by Sylas (see edit history)