Poor_Knight

On 10/3/2023 at 11:13 PM, cheezal said:

You wanted to know our Initiative Order:

Lajal: 20

Bloodaxe: 19

Eireann: 9

Theren: 8

Vall: 8

Duncan to my knowledge didn't make an Initiative check.

I did not, as I read it was block initiative so I didn't bother. I should have.

Name
roll
1d20+3 19

1 hour ago, Poor_Knight said:

OK, post is up - all PCs again.

The two horrors that Val moved through are also lit on normal fire too, 1d10 damage at the start of their turns until they standard action to put it out (or something else puts them out).

1 hour ago, Sylas said:

The two horrors that Val moved through are also lit on normal fire too, 1d10 damage at the start of their turns until they standard action to put it out (or something else puts them out).

Ah got it - thx for reminder

The invisible stalkers are invisible. But they are not trying to hide at all, so you can kind of see where they are. Basically they have a distortion effect like some sci-fi active camouflage effect in a FPS game. The turtles are a symbol for the Slow spell, which does nothing for seeing them. It just makes them slow, which limits actions, reduces movement speeds, and lowers AC.

You can take the Attack action, which gives you three attacks. Or you can cast a cantrip as an action, then make a single weapon attack as a bonus action as per the War Magic feature.

Well i'd either be using Fire bolt since i now can do 3d10 on one target,or scorching ray so i can hit all three targets.

So Potentially 42 damage from a perfect damage score or 3 attacks ,or potentially 44 with a cantrip and a single attack.

"Come let's see where you are..." With that he calls out to the air, calling upon all the elements to send a spirit where we can see the hidden and heal all ills. At the end of this invocation, a large narwhale/walrus manifests next to him, its spiritual energy flowing off it, which feels like the genital splashing waves lapping onto a beach."

Hey i don't know about you lot, but i'm a bit wary of these Genital Splashing waves...gentle one's sure but Genital one's that's a bit below the belt.

lol

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)