Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

1 hour ago, Jedaii said:

I was thinking the players would have a post for what their characters did during the day up until the stake-out. Then, I'd open the scene at Manning. But, if the group wants to fast forward to midnight that's fine. 

Manning Enterprises is located on the outskirts of Olympolis roughly 10 miles from downtown. OPD cops will be hiding in unmarked vehicles parked around the campus, while S.W.A.T. cops will be positioned at windows inside buildings adjacent to the main facility (rooftops would be better but airborne Crushers might see them as they arrive). 

On that note, I need a DC20 Insight check for all heroes please.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to rush forward, I would be very much into a day-in-the-life scene, I was just weighing some options. 🙂 Let's do just that.

Titan's Insight roll:

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)
Name
Insight
1d20+7 9

Well... we don't have a central base / location as of this point. So would we all branch off and do our own things or not? I mean... Alex could grab a warehouse for a base, drop a line to a realtor, and with her carefree outlook on money in general it isn't all that unlikely, lol.

Anyways... Insight attached. 🙂

Name
Insight Roll
1d20+9 10

We could also go back to the Crusaders' tower and see why we couldn't get in or why the computer system would not identify the Crusaders as being residents/tenants. Something is not right there. I think someone has tampered with the system. 

I was waiting for someone to move things forward and realized that was supposed to be me 🙃

Again, the main (large) building on the site map upon entering from the roadway is the one OPD thinks the Crushers will hit. The PCs are aware of Manning's security force (unarmed) but active. They would also know of J.B. Curtis, Manning's Chief Financial Officer and the CEO, Carter Manning.

1 hour ago, eltorin said:

Perception check for Titan, if we, in fact, are under unwanted scrutiny, just in case.

The heroes are definitely being watched by bystanders but no Crushers hiding in the bushes 😁