OOC

TheWordWeaver

Oh she'd just yell at him to stop using magic to interfere in the battle, maybe toss in something about just because he keeps getting all horny for her and her sister. Or something like that... Maybe not even need the last bit.

Should keep him settled, given he's surrounded by old soldiers who probably wouldn't oblige magic interference.

1 hour ago, TheWordWeaver said:

@ariel Two more things for Dae. Can you roll me a constitution check? DC 11. Is Dae looking over the daggers at all? If so roll an investigation check.

I guess Dae has seen these daggers before... lol. Why can I not get this lucky when casting spells?

Edited by ariel (see edit history)

16 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

ooooh but when she does it's gonna be all the more satisfying.

Not if she rolls a 7. Can Mags get some popcorn? I know you said the concession stands are closed, but maybe one of them came in to do some cleaning and saw the small audience?

Rum, I feel your pain. But Mags is going to enjoy it either way. Heh.

Apologies for the double post.

@TheWordWeaver I thought the "gentleman" that asked Mags to bet for Billie was not one of the old warriors. But now I'm guessing I was wrong (from the latest post). So, can you confirm one way or the other: is he one of the old warriors or is he a random patron from the tavern who followed?

26 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Apologies for the double post.

@TheWordWeaver I thought the "gentleman" that asked Mags to bet for Billie was not one of the old warriors. But now I'm guessing I was wrong (from the latest post). So, can you confirm one way or the other: is he one of the old warriors or is he a random patron from the tavern who followed?

No worries, and yes he was apart of the older warriors.

33 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Not if she rolls a 7. Can Mags get some popcorn? I know you said the concession stands are closed, but maybe one of them came in to do some cleaning and saw the small audience?

Rum, I feel your pain. But Mags is going to enjoy it either way. Heh.

Hmm sure that sounds fine to me.