OOC

TheWordWeaver

1 hour ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

At 5:35, Mags heads downstairs to request bath water. At 5:38, Billie sends someone to give Mags the message that she's leaving. Is it safe to assume the bath is not even filled with Mags in it when the message arrives? 

That'd be safe to assume, Aria would arrive with both the water and the message.

Ah, not dead. Yet!

@Neopopulas If Dam manages to stay on her feet, do you think she would consider running? Since Dam goes before Dae... Dam would have to disengage and run first... then Dae could follow. I don't think Dae would run without Dam. I seriously don't mind either way! But I think that would be the only way Dae would run... we might get some daggers tossed at us, but... at least he wouldn't be holding unto those weapons anymore... lol.

@TheWordWeaver What is the scene here... are Dam and Dae on opposite sides of the fella or the same side? Just wondering about their ability to step between and shield each other or run away together in the same direction?

15 minutes ago, ariel said:

Ah, not dead. Yet!

@Neopopulas If Dam manages to stay on her feet, do you think she would consider running? Since Dam goes before Dae... Dam would have to disengage and run first... then Dae could follow. I don't think Dae would run without Dam. I seriously don't mind either way! But I think that would be the only way Dae would run... we might get some daggers tossed at us, but... at least he wouldn't be holding unto those weapons anymore... lol.

@TheWordWeaver What is the scene here... are Dam and Dae on opposite sides of the fella or the same side? Just wondering about their ability to step between and shield each other or run away together in the same direction?

Opposite sides

32 minutes ago, ariel said:

I see, ok. And, I guess Dae is not creating a flanking situation because she is not melee attacking, right?

As long as you are within 5ft of the same enemy on opposite sides, that enemy is flanked. So Damaia and you would get an advantage on melee attacks if you were to take them. It also makes escaping for him a bit harder.

6 hours ago, ariel said:

Ah, not dead. Yet!

Damaia is more likely to stay and fight so that Dae can get away, if she wants to run she can, and Damaia will follow afterward, but she wouldn't run first.

5 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

Damaia is more likely to stay and fight so that Dae can get away, if she wants to run she can, and Damaia will follow afterward, but she wouldn't run first.

I guess neither of us will leave the other behind :). It sounds like Dam is trying to shield Dae from further attacks...? If so (I guess Dam didn't fall down?) then Dae will stay another round and perhaps next round we coordinate and run together.