OOC

TheWordWeaver

Dae would go towards where Veroth pointed, which I think was toward the "tall elegant" friend... so Damaia would be my guess. I'll post Dae entering Dam's scene, but I'll assume Dae doesn't get an action until the next round. Let me know if that should be different, cheers!

Edited by ariel (see edit history)

Also... another question? I'm wondering now if Dae should have been more curious about Billie's "Dim"... how common is that kind of power in this world?

Name
Dim history - to see how little Dae knows...
1d20+5 15

19 minutes ago, ariel said:

Also... another question? I'm wondering now if Dae should have been more curious about Billie's "Dim"... how common is that kind of power in this world?

I would say not very common. 

24 minutes ago, ariel said:

Dae would go towards where Veroth pointed, which I think was toward the "tall elegant" friend... so Damaia would be my guess. I'll post Dae entering Dam's scene, but I'll assume Dae doesn't get an action until the next round. Let me know if that should be different, cheers!

Your guess would be correct and yes you'll get an action next round.

2 hours ago, ariel said:

Not common, but there's a mercenary group that's kinda known for it if you run in those circles.

Edit: also, I think Damaia averted the attacks with a shield spell. 

12 hours ago, ariel said:

With an intiative of 22, I dunno if I tack an action onto my post? Or do Dam and I go together after the fella?

Looks like you guys tied, you can either tack your action onto your current post or wait until the attacker goes again. I'll let you decide 😛 

10 hours ago, ariel said:

Thanks! With my history roll of 20, maybe she'll have heard of that group... 🙂

Edit: Ok, yah, I'll edit my post if she does that and is not hurt.

Yup Dam blocked the attack with the Shield spell, as for the History roll I'd say Dae has probably heard of a strange group of warriors who harness the Dim