OOC

TheWordWeaver

So many great Apps already and we've still got 2 1/2 weeks left. Yall keep doing your thing I'm loving what I'm seeing voice your questions or whatever I'm always around and will try to answer as quickly as I can. Again awesome apps so far, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks!

I'm very excited to have been selected for the game!  Looking forward to playing/writing with all of you!

The five selected are:

@Neopopulas Playing - Damaia Hazil

@ariel Playing - Dae

@Wizard of the Coat Playing - Mags Kategaris

@Rumrunner Playing - Wilhelmina Zenar'Inan

@fenrirlokison Playing - Lulani Zenar'inan

And, sorry but.... 

I laughed my head off when I saw the line up. My character is the only male in the game, and he's somewhat uncomfortable around, and intimidated by... you guessed it: attractive women.  Just looking at the character portraits and charisma scores leads me to believe I'm gonna have a blast role playing as Mags gets used to dealing with attractive powerful women. 

15 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Hi Folks!

I'm very excited to have been selected for the game!  Looking forward to playing/writing with all of you!

And, sorry but.... 

I laughed my head off when I saw the line up. My character is the only male in the game, and he's somewhat uncomfortable around, and intimidated by... you guessed it: attractive women.  Just looking at the character portraits and charisma scores leads me to believe I'm gonna have a blast role playing as Mags gets used to dealing with attractive powerful women. 

Lol! Very suss wordweaver... This should be a blast. 

TheWorldWeaver previous wrote: 

Once Selections are made I would like to do a mini session 0, get the characters introduced, or figure out if some met before hand, etc.

I'm totally open to previous connections between Mags and any of the other PCs. Or the idea that he might have met one of them on the way to Baromenes. 

22 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Hi Folks!

And, sorry but.... 

XD

Congrats and yay! I look forward to playing with yall 😄

3 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Mags: "I easily get flustered around pretty girls, smart people, pushy people... you get the picture."

...um, sorry hun, that pretty much describes our party pretty much Exactly

I know, right?!  I can't stop laughing. I'm gonna enjoy playing this "flaw," and I imagine Mags will have a steep learning curve in the first weeks/months of the campaign--as he experiences "painful personal development." 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@fenrirlokison I can't find Lulu's supernatural gift. Did you decide to keep it private or am I just missing it? (making a list of the other PCs so I can keep straight who is who)

Hmmm... where did I put that? Ah, its in the block right below her pic with her class, ac, hit points, etc. I picked Unscarred.

I could see Billie and Lu adopting Mags, Billie because she'd definitely find him getting fluster hilarious, though it would also make her a little protective and I could see her trying to teach him to fight and occasionally put him in uncomfortable situations for kicks.

5 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

I could see Billie and Lu adopting Mags, Billie because she'd definitely find him getting fluster hilarious, though it would also make her a little protective and I could see her trying to teach him to fight and occasionally put him in uncomfortable situations for kicks.

I like all of those ideas.  Sounds fun!