OOC

TheWordWeaver

@Wizard of the Coat Just following up with a few caravan tidbits, Dae would have kept to herself, but could often be seen fiddling with her violin, not playing, but either polishing or quietly tuning it or practicing finger scales. She sometimes took meals with the orc wagoneer from whom she'd hitched a ride. It had seemed she was comfortable in his language, but it didn't seem like a friendship. She never sat with him in the front and it could be seen that she was making efforts to stay on his good side, helping with chores and hurrying not to delay any departures.

I'm in the same holding pattern--though not because of potentially being hit. Because I'm on break, I can post multiple times a day, but that would be unfair to other players who need more time to post intros and reactions.  I'd post a reaction to Dam's entrance, but given that I likely have a reaction from Billie and Dae coming my way, I'm gonna wait and let someone else usher Dam into the interaction. 

@TheWordWeaver I don't know if you've been following any of the One D&D playtest releases, but the devs have made changes designed to make Inspiration easier to remember to use, and a more frequent part of game play. I don't particularly agree with all of the specific changes they've proposed, but I applaud the idea of making the mechanic a more salient part of play. If you're interested, I could compile a list of various changes/additions that have been proposed regarding Inspiration--in case you want to consider any of them as house rules.

Full Disclosure: I didn't pay the Devs any money to tinker with Inspiration, but getting to pull advantage out of your hat in a pinch is a big deal for rogues (sneak attack), so Mags would benefit more than the average PC if Inspiration awards are not forgotten during play.

22 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

@fenrirlokisonWe may want a dog anyway,  I mean 10min of work to cast a ritual every hour seems excessive. And then we can name him after the larger moon Valyv. It'll be a Newfie/wolf(husky) type mix, I'll chip in if cash is an issue. image.png.feac332f27de9b5e8603ab949c4b131b.png

Well, I can't very well say no to that. We can go halvies. If you do the math. I was just going to get dog, sled, and dog food. Sounds like you wanted a bit more. 

Catching up...

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

I want a dog, no sled, a backpack for him ie pack saddle, and maybe some hide armor for 40g, total would be 70g,  but don't worry about it.  I can fund it.   You may want to keep your funds for rituals in your spellbook.