OOC

TheWordWeaver

2 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Do I know who the messenger is with a 12? 

With a 12 you do recognize one thing. While this person is very powerful they are not a god, they are more likely a Herald of a god, the Three black rectangles below her lip tip you off as to who that god might be but you aren't sure for certain. 

4 hours ago, ariel said:

Question? Would Dae or any of us have heard of the "Company of the Red Banners"? Should we roll something or... is it common enough knowledge? 🙂

Edit: I added a roll below... nat 1. Let's hope the first roll for Dae is not typical...  

Haha, gotta get the ones out of the way. With a 6 you don't know much about them other than that they operate In and around Kontos.

17 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@fenrirlokison I don't think you can ride your own floating disk. 

16 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Haha thank you, And thank all of you for wanting to be involved.

I'm planning to post after everyone can get their reply in, probably tomorrow. 

As for the Disc, I think it's way cooler as a limited levitate so I have no problem with you riding it due to its limitations. 

Sweet. I will do my bestest to not abuse it.

18 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

so I just noticed aesthetically, we're an interesting party not just because of the one boy four girls, but the three white, and two redheads:  Blood and Ashes... anyway... I'd post but I'm exhausted.

Makes me think of Hades. Blood and darkness!

Apologies for the double post in the IC thread. I got some timely Oracle stuff from the DM right after (during?) the first post. 

Feel free to conclude that Mags has a split personality, is possessed, or whatever you deem fitting.  

Or maybe their's another Religion Check DC Word Weaver can provide to see if any of you have heard of Oracles and their ability to speak with the voice of the Gods. 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)