OOC

TheWordWeaver

no, technically it needs to follow you, unless @TheWordWeaver is willing to make an exception and let someone move it.  Could be the same restrictions really, move 20ft as an action, can be no more than 20ft from you.  So Totally worse than walking unless you're lazy, I suppose there are some circumstances that it would be able to bypass obstacles though... so... yeah... there's that.

edit: now I'm going to sleep, lol, just wanted to leave it in Neopop's hands.

6 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

[Got double ninja'd: This is response to traveling north to buy an elephant...]

@TheWordWeaver Yeah, I have to remind myself that we're in the southern hemisphere south of tropical and equatorial climes.  Fun! Hat's off to you for offering such a fun campaign setting! I've really enjoyed exploring it and creating a character grounded in it. 

Haha thank you, And thank all of you for wanting to be involved.

I'm planning to post after everyone can get their reply in, probably tomorrow. 

As for the Disc, I think it's way cooler as a limited levitate so I have no problem with you riding it due to its limitations. 

Question? Would Dae or any of us have heard of the "Company of the Red Banners"? Should we roll something or... is it common enough knowledge? 🙂

Edit: I added a roll below... nat 1. Let's hope the first roll for Dae is not typical...  

Edited by ariel (see edit history)
Name
history: red banners
1d20+5 1

27 minutes ago, ariel said:

Question? Would Dae or any of us have heard of the "Company of the Red Banners"? Should we roll something or... is it common enough knowledge? 🙂

Any one trying to recall if they heard of the Company of the Red Banners Go ahead and roll history DC 10

...which begs the questions:

1. Are untrained knowledge rolls a thing?

2. Is that just an Int check? 

3. Could we use Cha instead to represent rumors we've gathered?

*Mine are all +1, so it makes little difference, but I'm curious.

41 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Is there a particular place where you want dice rolls? I think I'll roll Mags' knowledge check here for now.

We can either have them rolled in your posts or I can make a separate dice roll thread

Well, it would just be a normal check if you don't have proficiency. A knowledge check would depend on what you are trying to figure out or recall (Straight Int Check/arcana/nature/etc). Sure if you describe how you do it, I'm fine with switching abilities if the moment calls for it and it makes sense. IE, in another game I play in my DM lets me use my strength stat instead of cha for intimidation checks.

Edited by TheWordWeaver (see edit history)