OOC

TheWordWeaver

I'm going to leave the box and the hand and Mags in the positions they would hold AFTER his turn. NOTE: I had him move behind Billie in her starting position before she moved in to attack. This may need to be retconned since we haven't rolled initiative yet and started into combat rounds. 

Hopefully, Billie or someone will offer some clever quip in reply to Thio's really lame surrender terms. Mags may one day be the kind of guy who says things like that: but today is not that day. 

11 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

I have joinned and do not see my token, but I will presume it is not there yet and the DM is still working on getting that done... or I'm blind... or I don't know what my token looks like.

I think the others added their own actually, but I can add your one moment

I rolled my init at the end there... um... can I add the guidance?  Also, I did potentially 38 damage if his AC is 16 or less.

PS that is not momentum I can keep up, I just blew a load of resources because I'm really trying to fell this guy before he can move in order to cause a moral issue in the ranks... I mean it would normally take 4 rounds for Billie to lay out that damage at this level.

Dae would be down... lol. Must remember, don't make Billie mad. Also with initiative, do we go in a group if we're in average over the opposition or do we all go in turns or...?

P.S. I will add a "real" token at some point when I have a bit more time. I will use the lute for now.

16 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

So, since Billie attacked, does that mean we're in combat. And if so, are we rolling initiative to see how acts before the bad guys.  And if combat starts with Billie, does that me Mags' and Lu's actions occurred before the initiative roll?  

Not sure how this stuff works.

Correct, I'm counting the first attack as initiative since the enemies didn't immediately attack.

16 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

I rolled my init at the end there... um... can I add the guidance?  Also, I did potentially 38 damage if his AC is 16 or less.

PS that is not momentum I can keep up, I just blew a load of resources because I'm really trying to fell this guy before he can move in order to cause a moral issue in the ranks... I mean it would normally take 4 rounds for Billie to lay out that damage at this level.

Yes, you can. Also all the attacks hit narrowly. He is still standing if only barely. And I mean VERY barely.

5 minutes ago, ariel said:

Dae would be down... lol. Must remember, don't make Billie mad. Also with initiative, do we go in a group if we're in average over the opposition or do we all go in turns or...?

P.S. I will add a "real" token at some point when I have a bit more time. I will use the lute for now.

We will go in group initiative based on the highest roll from both sides. As for your token no worries whenever you get around to it is fine.

Edited by TheWordWeaver (see edit history)