OOC

TheWordWeaver

Okay, I am all caught up phew you guys do work!

Pork Chops is down, and the Guard Damaia and Mags attacked is down. 

Paleface made his save and takes 2 fire damage.

I think Lulani needs to post and then I can go ahead with the enemies' turns.

2 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Did Mags get a sense that his attack damage overkill? [Trying to get a sense for how tough the Guards are?]

Oh yeah, the flames had the guard pretty toasty before Mags obliterated the rest of his health pool lol. Mags would notice though that his blade draws no blood from the Guards body.

Edited by TheWordWeaver (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, TheWordWeaver said:

That eldritch blast crit 😮 I like to do max damage plus what you rolled so that'd be 14 damage total plus Hexblade curse.

Huh. So it did. I could haver sworn I looked at the roll and it was different. *shrugs* I'll take it 😄

2 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Billy may or may not listen.  Killing mooks seems rather relaxing, and she wants to see what the rest of you are made of... but if he just attacked Lu, then all bets are off.

Yeah, at this point, I think we're good to fall apart and not fight in a coordinated manner. Your original plan to take out the two leaders and then try for an Intimidation check was a good one. But now that we know/suspect that they are undead, that plan is a no-go. Hopefully, the mooks will cluster around (some of) us, allowing our casters to area-of-effect-spell them. 

And there's always that TPK fallback plan where we move the game to the Land of the Dead.